What's Wrong With Fruitchat?

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Ruler of The World

What's Wrong With Fruitchat?

Post by Ruler of The World »

You'll definitely get more answers under this title with "Wrong" rather than "Right"...

I'll tell you all what's wrong...

1. Absolute retards/morons/degenerates post so much utter crap its like browsing through an improvised internet simulation of a junkyard or landfill site. Its like listening to the trash talk by a bunch of louts smoking weed outside a cheap fried chicken shop - except it is written rather than spoken.

2. It is full of ridiculous debates where people are just ranting and raving about nonsense. Take for example the still ongoing post by Trayhop about quitting... Am I the only one who sees this for what it really is? Trayhop was all up for quitting and all the support came in saying great decision for various reasons, then along came Noel's Beard with a push in the wrong direction (although I did agree with the sentiments) and suddenly, he wants to be back in, he won't be quitting - why should he? Well, if that didn't render every word written on the thread pointless, I don't know what does? It happens on EVERY thread, you start of making a point and off go the lemmings who drag it into something else, something entirely different which is not at all relevant to the thread. This happens time and time again and I'm certain it will happen on this thread too. There is nothing wrong with different view points from different people but for bloody hell's sake, stay on the topic!!!!

3. I really couldn't give a toss about people having their own views on other races but does it have to be plastered all over this site? I'm pretty sure a grass could have this site closed down if they really tried as no one is doing anything about it when it happens. I'm not on about the recent 'paki' comments, I'm on about the harsh racism that is viewed from time to time where immigrants are attacked, Chinese are called 'chinks' and I won't even start about black people. Of all the races in the world, the English should be the last ones to talk about immigration. Having raped every country they 'colonised' for every mineral they could get their hands on, given away land which wasn't even theirs to give away (ie. Palestine to the Israelis), the English being a sizeable part of the immigrant population in pretty much every nation on Earth, I really find criticism of immigrants being in England to be shambolic. Why not call back all your fellow Englishmen and boot out all the immigrants? I bet most of the people who have left this country wouldn't come back even if you did this! As you all know, my father is an 'immigrant' in this country - reason being the British gave his country to the only people anyone seems to care about dying in the 2nd world war, the Jews. 60 million people died in that war, only 2 million were soldiers. This leaves 58 million civilians who died - why are the Jewish ones who died the only ones we ever talk about? There is now a slower version of the holocaust happening in Palestine. What did the Palestinians ever do to the Jews? The French now moan about Africans in their country too - well why did that happen, I wonder? Of course Americans support country-stealing as they live in a country they stole - they are ALL immigrants yet they too moan about foreigners now! Stop the racist comments, its not clever and its not classy. No one chooses what race they are born into, its literally the luck of the draw. For the record, I respect all Jews, except ones who live where they shouldn't - in Palestine, thanks to the British and I don't respect them because they don't respect my own people (ethnically speaking) or their own religion which, if they are so religious, they will know all about.

4. Moderators aren't doing a very good job of moderating. Although I do like pretty much all of them, I find they are not moderating at all and just joining in - that's not what they're there for. Threads are rarely locked for legitimate reasons. They banned Ruthl3ss rightly, this was a good step because he was only a wind up merchant and was making 0 sense but I strongly believe they only did this because he wasn't known to them. If certain regulars had made his comments, they'd still be posting now.

Indeed, Fruitchat is filled with hypocrisy. You'll get 1 person posting something which is perfectly relevant but who isn't a 'face' so he'll get slaughtered for it by a 'face' who is thicker than a freshly baked loaf of extra thick sliced bread. Its like you have a few gladiators in your own little amphitheatre who will 'take on' the people thrown to them - who throw themselves to them!

I have no doubt I will get nasty comments for this post, but I have to say what I see and I've said it. There are some nice people on here but its all being ruined by the low lives in my humble opinion and they all know who they are.
ming

Post by ming »

no.3 makes you sound racist, especially when you say you only respect jews that dont live in palestine, like you said we dont choose what race,religion or where we are born its the luck of the draw, no offence intended by my comments but i dont think racism will go away until we join forces to fight the alien invasion then the suicide bombers will be our best friends.
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

The Jews in Palestine are not Jews at all, they are Zionists. The REAL Jews who follow their religion know that they are a race who would never have their own country and would blend in AS THEY HAVE within other nations - ie. they will only be immigrants. Ask any Jew who knows about their religion and who isn't a Zionist and they'll back me up on this.

I guess you'd think of yourself as a racist if the German Nazis invaded England and slaughtered any Englishman who protested, broke every rule about building settlements set up by international peace treaties and randomly bombed homes and schools whenever they felt 'threatened'.

If you call being anti-Zionist racist, fair enough, I'm a racist then!

Here is a video of fellow 'racists'...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RddrpL3UWVU
Been-Grant-Mitchell'd!

Post by Been-Grant-Mitchell'd! »

All religions are a waste of time anyhow.

We are all just flesh and blood.
there is no "spirit" in any sense at all.
Religion is just a recognized path for people to follow and for those who can't fathom the idea of inevitable mortality.

"God created man in the image of himself"
Man IS God. We have the power to change almost anything around us.

The Holy Grail holds the secret to eternal life.
What? Taking a sip out of a poxy old cup will make you live forever?
The secret of eternal life (or a bloody long one) will be discovered by genetics.
That's your holy grail.
JG

Post by JG »

Very sage points Jord. ROTW could you confirm who the low lives are, by PM if necessary? I'm not 100% sure who you're on about.
JG
amazing

Post by amazing »

Ruler of The World wrote:You'll definitely get more answers under this title with "Wrong" rather than "Right"...

I'll tell you all what's wrong...

1. Absolute retards/morons/degenerates post so much utter crap its like browsing through an improvised internet simulation of a junkyard or landfill site. Its like listening to the trash talk by a bunch of louts smoking weed outside a cheap fried chicken shop - except it is written rather than spoken.

2. It is full of ridiculous debates where people are just ranting and raving about nonsense. Take for example the still ongoing post by Trayhop about quitting... Am I the only one who sees this for what it really is? Trayhop was all up for quitting and all the support came in saying great decision for various reasons, then along came Noel's Beard with a push in the wrong direction (although I did agree with the sentiments) and suddenly, he wants to be back in, he won't be quitting - why should he? Well, if that didn't render every word written on the thread pointless, I don't know what does? It happens on EVERY thread, you start of making a point and off go the lemmings who drag it into something else, something entirely different which is not at all relevant to the thread. This happens time and time again and I'm certain it will happen on this thread too. There is nothing wrong with different view points from different people but for bloody hell's sake, stay on the topic!!!!

3. I really couldn't give a toss about people having their own views on other races but does it have to be plastered all over this site? I'm pretty sure a grass could have this site closed down if they really tried as no one is doing anything about it when it happens. I'm not on about the recent 'paki' comments, I'm on about the harsh racism that is viewed from time to time where immigrants are attacked, Chinese are called 'chinks' and I won't even start about black people. Of all the races in the world, the English should be the last ones to talk about immigration. Having raped every country they 'colonised' for every mineral they could get their hands on, given away land which wasn't even theirs to give away (ie. Palestine to the Israelis), the English being a sizeable part of the immigrant population in pretty much every nation on Earth, I really find criticism of immigrants being in England to be shambolic. Why not call back all your fellow Englishmen and boot out all the immigrants? I bet most of the people who have left this country wouldn't come back even if you did this! As you all know, my father is an 'immigrant' in this country - reason being the British gave his country to the only people anyone seems to care about dying in the 2nd world war, the Jews. 60 million people died in that war, only 2 million were soldiers. This leaves 58 million civilians who died - why are the Jewish ones who died the only ones we ever talk about? There is now a slower version of the holocaust happening in Palestine. What did the Palestinians ever do to the Jews? The French now moan about Africans in their country too - well why did that happen, I wonder? Of course Americans support country-stealing as they live in a country they stole - they are ALL immigrants yet they too moan about foreigners now! Stop the racist comments, its not clever and its not classy. No one chooses what race they are born into, its literally the luck of the draw. For the record, I respect all Jews, except ones who live where they shouldn't - in Palestine, thanks to the British and I don't respect them because they don't respect my own people (ethnically speaking) or their own religion which, if they are so religious, they will know all about.

4. Moderators aren't doing a very good job of moderating. Although I do like pretty much all of them, I find they are not moderating at all and just joining in - that's not what they're there for. Threads are rarely locked for legitimate reasons. They banned Ruthl3ss rightly, this was a good step because he was only a wind up merchant and was making 0 sense but I strongly believe they only did this because he wasn't known to them. If certain regulars had made his comments, they'd still be posting now.

Indeed, Fruitchat is filled with hypocrisy. You'll get 1 person posting something which is perfectly relevant but who isn't a 'face' so he'll get slaughtered for it by a 'face' who is thicker than a freshly baked loaf of extra thick sliced bread. Its like you have a few gladiators in your own little amphitheatre who will 'take on' the people thrown to them - who throw themselves to them!

I have no doubt I will get nasty comments for this post, but I have to say what I see and I've said it. There are some nice people on here but its all being ruined by the low lives in my humble opinion and they all know who they are.
Well said!
Bed time now said zebadee yawn zzzzzzzzz