Brain Dead

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Ruler of The World

Brain Dead

Post by Ruler of The World »

When are you all going to realise what we are in here? Are you all really so damned blind and oblivious to what goes on every day in 'our' world? We were given brains to think, make our own decisions, and yet we rarely use them. I have started using mine quite recently.

Call it You Tube nonsense, but I am very much a believer in us all being controlled now, in pretty much every way. Those anti-illuminati programs, they talk to me, they tell me what I have known all along. No, I am not NEO! Neo is a fucked up Zionist bullshit super hero created to take the piss out of every fool (including myself) and actually believed this movie (The Matrix) opened their mind! It has to be the best insult to intelligence ever, "Here you go, you idiots, watch this movie which describes exactly what really goes on in life, then walk out and think, 'that was a great movie!' "

What are kids growing up to now? Devil Worshiping pop stars who now have no problem making completely and utterly obviously Illuminati videos (have a look below).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOubzHCUt48
30 million have watched this whore, an influence on young kids. What happened to sensible censorship?

People are being told that religion is bullshit, well so what if it is? You have the right to express it, believe in it or keep faith in it. At least religion teaches good things, things of high morality. What are these pop stars teaching our kids? How to worship the devil or have an orgy? I'm no old git, I am open minded, but videos like the 1 above are going far too far.

The closed minded people will always be that way, you can't change them. All I see is hypnosis, nothing else.
harry2

Post by harry2 »

Hey A, you haven't met our paranoid member mike82 (or similar) . He's into all the conspiracy stuff.
Roulette free since December 2011.
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

im not into devil worship mog , or any other such rubbish , , , , , but theres nowt wrong with the occasional orgy
Little discipline = BIG issue

Ruler of The World

I was half asleep when I made the original post, not drunk! I can't believe the 2 replies that followed didn't point out that I had obviously not actually inserted the link to the video! I will fix this now!

Fixed, now watch this, hilarious but very true. I agree with the bloke.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnWwjM07yCk
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

lolol ffs what a load of rubbish
jeffvickers

Post by jeffvickers »

Nice post ROTW.
Ruler of The World

We can take this much, much further. What is democracy? It seems to me to be a farce and actually impossible to have 'true' democracy anyway. What choices do we really have? Governments are following an agenda, leaders are mere puppets. It really doesn't make the blindest bit of difference who we do or don't vote for globally speaking.

Banks, governments, weapon manufacturing and distribution all gets managed by the same evil lot of people who consider themselves to be the 'elite' and their aim is to reduce world popultion to around 500 million. They don't give a damn about the less fortunate, your every day Mr, Miss or whatever is simply a droid made of flesh and bones. When Mao wanted to make China 'better' he deliberately starved millions of the poorest Chinese to death and said it was for the sake of China's growth. Well, these people are modern day Maos and to them, 5.5 billion people are not needed - surplus to requirements.

It may sound far fetched, but recent wars and past ones have been waged with nothing in mind but profit making. World news is also carefully crafted to show us what they want us to see. Don't think we aren't censored, that is just utterly ridiculous.

People are told in practically every song to 'live for today' and 'party all night, there might not be tomorrow'... what a load of bollocks - the sort of bollocks the illuminati lot want you to buy. It is not only 'cool' to drink, its cool to get drunk or even totally wasted - it shows you're living, according to them. Brainwashing is conducted through radio, TV, all kinds of media. TV can be for relaxation of course but there is always a message in every thing.

Movies are huge culprits in influencing a lot of violence where has taken place, I don't see the point of movies where just pure gore and disgusting acts are portrayed, such as this new version of The Texas Chainsaw Massacre or Saw. All it does is give mentally impressionable and already disturbed people ideas.

We live in a sick world where no one is ever safe, anything can happen but more and more of it is coming from the ideas we are given, the cultures we live it, etc.

For the record, Capitalism clearly does not work.
johncluedo

Post by johncluedo »

I agree
Noels Beard

Post by Noels Beard »

Ahh.... Capitalism does not work :-)

I believe I have been goaded as a hypocrite for saying this previously. Unfortunately, given the human condition, the alternatives aren't very productive either.

I'm not sure that I buy into global agenda to the degree pushed forth by some. I think that it's almost the exact opposite that causes so many problems in the modern world, governments are not thinking far enough ahead, and are too afraid to make bold decisions. If you look back 150 years in British politics, you see some truely great and inspirational men, pushing through reforms that seemed very counter intuitive at the time. Men like Disraeli, they were not from the same background as those they helped, and ironically it was the lack of public awareness in politics at the time that allowed his policies to be implemented.

However, by giving governments the power to make real world changes (ones that may look 20 or 30 years into the future) you are rolling the dice. We just don't seem to have these inspirational figures any more. In my precious rant about Margaret Thatcher, I showed exactly why not enough time had passed to elevate her to the same category. Many of her reforms in the 1980's can be linked to the housing boom of the 90's, and consequently the financial crisis we are now paying for. And this example summarises it well, we allowed her the same freedom, and although things seemed rosy at the time, it was someone else that had to clear up the mess.

Politics should be thought of in terms of decades. It's funny that on the back of the financial crisis, we have heard so little about climate change and renewable energy. Governments know these issues are not election winners. I put it to you that a truely great man (or women), would have just pushed through all the reforms and to hell with the immediate consequence. And there would be uproar, industry would move abroad... It could be disastrous.

We're missing that strong minded character that just says, you're not going to like this... But this is what we're doing. Credit where it is due, Thatcher was maybe the last PM who managed it.
jeffvickers

Post by jeffvickers »

Oscar

Post by Oscar »

Ha! Watching those brightened up my day, very amusing.
Ruler of The World

Capitalism doesn't work, alternatives are the Islamic system, read about it before you knock it - the educated people in this world know how it works and how many aspects of it are 'borrowed' by the current western systems already. Capitalism is like riding waves - surfing. If you are lucky you make all the money when things are going up, if you're unlucky, you start up when its all about to plummet. That is and always will be how Capitalism is - there can never be prolonged stability and therefore there will always be recessions. When that prat Gordon Brown came along and said "We won't have a boom and bust economy like we did under the Conservatives!" He was talking utter crap since that is the very nature of the beast that is our economic system - except that I seem to have missed the 'boom' under Labour and since they were booted out of office. If George Osbourne said that, I'd call him a prat too, this is not some pro-Conservative comment I am making. As far as I am concerned, I will never vote again - I now see no point, it really makes no difference who you vote for.

I don't see the relevance of the Police videos? When was this ever a police bashing post?

The point about 'great leaders' is futile as these are simply charismatic puppets.. we may as well be talking about Kermit, Gonzo and Miss Piggy! Yes, they can be likeable, they can also be irritating cunts like Blair. The point is, they are not the ones pulling the strings (otherwise they wouldn't be the puppets). People must believe that these people really are to blame for what goes wrong, that is the way these illuminati scumbags work. They can not be revealed, they are simply to providers of what is needed to carry out their orders.

What better way to make money than a scenario I use as an example here, 9/11...

Get some idiots to fly planes into buildings which are already loaded up with detonators (fact, they would not have fallen only due to the planes crashing into them or the ensuing fires), launch a load of propaganda about how this person (Bin Laden who worked for America anyway) was behind it and therefore it was the western world's responsibility to attack a country...why??? How many lives lost? How many billions of $'s spent on weapons which, you guessed it, were made by the illuminati scumbags because they own all of those weapon manufacturing companies. They control the media, they control the governments, they control everything! They are literally printing money! Causing unrest between countries by stirring up controversy, all part of the agenda to destroy most of the world's population! If you really can't see this then carry on sleeping while this world crumbles around you. Do you really believe that billions of $'s worth of oil HASN'T been stolen from Iraq? Why are US soldiers guarding the poppy fields in Afghanistan which produces 90% of the world's Heroine? Oh, and a trillion $'s worth of lithium is just sitting there, waiting to be STOLEN! Hmmmm....

Zionists rule the world, whether you believe in religion or not, this is a fact. There will be mass slaughter, there will be more nuclear weapons going off, the end is coming! Funny how there is so much concern about Nuclear Weapons and so called 'crazy' states now having them, it being so risky now because a few countries do have these weapons - but who is the only nation who has ever actually USED them! The very nation that is trying to control who has them now, the USA!!! Pot, Kettle???

People are just sitting around like hypnotised lemmings watching these brain washing TV programs which teach them things which are simply wrong. How many songs now tell you to party like the world won't be here tomorrow? How many movie stars aren't 'setting an example' by getting slaughtered, drink driving, throwing champagne bottles at each other and all the rest of it? I'm pretty sure if I was a pop star or movie star, the last thing I'd be doing is getting into trouble!
jeffvickers

Post by jeffvickers »

Change them Pound Coins into real Gold & Silver and keep them safe!
Roll_With_It_Russ

Post by Roll_With_It_Russ »

jeffvickers wrote:Change them Pound Coins into real Gold & Silver and keep them safe!
thats only much use if you have wealth to preserve, not to mention the compleate lack of control you have over the rigged manipulated markets.
Ruler of The World

Thatcher showing how dumb the opposition was...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okHGCz6xxiw