Anfield road

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

Had a Mist with a Big "TONY" scratched across the frame under the hold buttons.

Seen Rav on a Mist in Chester spoons ages ago.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
Scott

Post by Scott »

gambogaz1 wrote:Had a Mist with a Big "TONY" scratched across the frame under the hold buttons.

I've seen that a few times, bumped into him and had a brief chat, he's from down South.
Cobwebs 👆
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

It looked like it was written in an Oxford accent ;)
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
streakseims

Post by streakseims »

Some say he has had a pie say "skill pie" and that a go all the way said "red sky at night"....all we know is he's called Tony from oxford :)
6 million ways to pie....choose 1
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

there's a couple of people who scratch my name in to cause me shit.... RAV
justice For The 96
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

prime101 wrote:Time to get a proper job. It's sad to think how many games there have been over the years, and now it is just deals, that are generally awful now with the odd exception. Those in denial will claim that things are still rosey but they really aren't. This is a slow torturous death from hereon in. The only survivors will be the smart individuals who tucked plenty of the winnings away and can withstand the slowdown. Gl all.

most people I speak to still making a hell of alot more that a ''proper job'' RAV

Why does it upset you about me putting my name into a machine anyway? must really be annoying you?
justice For The 96
jeffvickers

Post by jeffvickers »

Why shorten the odds of the potential of arrest?
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

how would you feel if a machine owner scratched their initials all over your car.

fucking delinquents.
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

mr lugsy wrote:how would you feel if a machine owner scratched their initials all over your car.

fucking delinquents.
here we go, the older generation of person, thinking they are the ultimate players gentleman!! sorry to upset you!! but quite frankly I don't give a shit, I am a fucking horrible little shit who makes money, and does not give a shit about what you think!! goodbye.
justice For The 96
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

'ultimate players gentleman' ha ha! no i don't think that at all lol, but i'm certainly not a vandalising little cunt either.

whoopie doo you make a bit of dough hustling a living.

was a pretty straight forward question and you haven't upset me btw lol,so i'll ask it again;

how would you feel if some retard scumbag machine operator scratched 'sceptre' on the bonnet of your car?
discostu

Post by discostu »

anfield road wrote:here we go, the older generation of person, thinking they are the ultimate players gentleman!! sorry to upset you!! but quite frankly I don't give a shit, I am a fucking horrible little shit who makes money, and does not give a shit about what you think!! goodbye.
Youre sorry to upset him but you also dont give a shit?

Which is it man?!
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

mr lugsy wrote:'ultimate players gentleman' ha ha! no i don't think that at all lol, but i'm certainly not a vandalising little cunt either.

whoopie doo you make a bit of dough hustling a living.

was a pretty straight forward question and you haven't upset me btw lol,so i'll ask it again;

how would you feel if some retard scumbag machine operator scratched 'sceptre' on the bonnet of your car?
I would be livid, but..... how about when the scumbag operator gets me arrested for playing a perfect deal? 28 hours cell time and house raid?! all I done was play a legit program PD!! for the record I had not even scratched a initial into that!...... so saying how I would feel, as if the operator are these lovely people, just does not really bode well.

i'm a gambling ''delinquent'' little fucker.... hope that makes people feel better!!

for the OP I have a very big clue as to who you are now by the way, and they only have RAV in them because I have never found them flat in past 6 months.... so I assumed there was no player around........
justice For The 96
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

discostu wrote:Youre sorry to upset him but you also dont give a shit?

Which is it man?!
hint of sarcasm, sorry, I should have told you that!!!
justice For The 96
discostu

Post by discostu »

anfield road wrote:hint of sarcasm, sorry, I should have told you that!!!
Went over my head. Sorry!

CWIDT?
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

so you don't think that scratching machines heats things up a bit then? i'd be livid too getting arrested for playing a fruit btw, but surely much better just to slip in and out without a trace with the moolah and a quiet chuckle to yourself. marking the machine is the human equivalent of a dog cocking it's leg imo.

appreciate the proper reply btw. ;)