by the time i'd finished this guess who? had gone, so....................

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
feeder22

by the time i'd finished this guess who? had gone, so....................

Post by feeder22 »

We should all meet up and................................................have a hug.

Not you tho ROTW, you'll be too busy working out how that favourite dropped at the last.
Erm, and you eastangliapro, you're too fat you'll never make it past Mcdonalds,
and you AMK. 'ahem' - It's not that type of hug,
and you Glendale, it's crowded enough. we don't want all your apprentices tagging along. you pied piper, you.
and you Noels Beard, your folks will be highly pissed to see you standing around some pub rather than put that degree to use,
and you JG, the weight of all them coins from machine X will slow you down. Besides Oscars going to be there. Wait no, no his not his just done his train fair on red 23.
and you silent G, your far too hard for all of us, we just want a hug here, none of this overly aggressiveness thanks.
and you Oldskool, well maybe you. you could always be on standby 'Dr' in case one of us hugs too tightly and knocks a joint out. Beyond me how you'll fix it with a scalpel tho, but alas.
and you bowie, hugging's a hungry game so get back in that kitchen. Bacon sarnies all round?
and you Gary Chandler, you're far too important finding out who's cluing up who to attend a group hug,
and me? Well, I can't make it as, I, erm, I'll be too busy ferrying the local clueys on my unicorn.

Guess we won't be having a hug then!?!
He isn't right of course, he just thinks he is.
Oscar

Post by Oscar »

Don't take it personally Feeder22. There are alot of 'players' in the South West, and most of them clue up idiots and toolers as well.
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

Ex toolers Oscar. come on you should know that. Besides I've learnt to take anything playing related with a pinch of salt.
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

Haha talking of players in the south west, Dan james or nutmeg i think he is called? got to be the most hated player ever surely?!?! I have never personally met him myself, but if i ever bump into players and talk about that area, everytime without fail nutmeg gets a mention, never something good either. The question is does anyone like him? or do you clue him up feeder ;)
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

Oi Chandler. don't mention Nutmeg, his God round these parts.
I'll admit tho, I taught him how to use a footstool and once when we couldn't find a stool i even inserted his coins for him.
Noels Beard

Post by Noels Beard »

Is he the ginger from Exeter?
Oscar

Post by Oscar »

feeder22 wrote:Ex toolers Oscar. come on you should know that. Besides I've learnt to take anything playing related with a pinch of salt.
They are only ex toolers because they perhaps currently lack the essential equipment with which to operate. Trust me, if they were given the latest tools tonight, tomorrow they would be back out stealing. Why? Because generally they don't give a toss how they earn their money, and they certainly don't give a toss about players. All they see is the dollar signs, and will think nothing of tooling machines they could be playing straight, leaving the unit with zero coins in the hopper, but ready enough for it to go empty on the next player, meaning they get the heat.

Then when the latest tool is rendered useless they will seek to befriend naive players with a view to blagging info off them. And some mug will fall for it, every time.

Nobody is blameless, i've made some catastrophic errors of judgement over the years.
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

Nope his 'THE' ginger from Exeter. Come to think of it must be the only ginger player in the country?

Poor fucker must get extra fire in the pubs. imagine owning a pub and some random comes in once a week ( or in some parts of the country, once a minute) and clears out your bandit that's a piss take, but a random ginger clearing out your bandit! That right there is a fucking liberty!
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

Oscar wrote:They are only ex toolers because they perhaps currently lack the essential equipment with which to operate. Trust me, if they were given the latest tools tonight, tomorrow they would be back out stealing. Why? Because generally they don't give a toss how they earn their money, and they certainly don't give a toss about players. All they see is the dollar signs, and will think nothing of tooling machines they could be playing straight, leaving the unit with zero coins in the hopper, but ready enough for it to go empty on the next player, meaning they get the heat.

Then when the latest tool is rendered useless they will seek to befriend naive players with a view to blagging info off them. And some mug will fall for it, every time.

Nobody is blameless, i've made some catastrophic errors of judgement over the years.
Your assumptions are wide of the mark there. Still Chinese whispers is the greatest game we all play.
Oscar

Post by Oscar »

It's true, I could well be wrong, as I have nothing to do with toolers or the majority of players from the South West, I know what the majority are like though. You are certainly better placed to judge.
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

"Guess Who?" was my post, I can't be bothered writing it all out again but it just shows the mods on here obviously suck up to kesh and bowie.

I didn't know we lived in China or that that pair were politicians. Fucking ridiculous!
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

Location doesn't come into it. Everyone judges everyone else regardless of what they (think) know. We all make the mistake of hearing something and taking it for gospel.
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

Ruler of The World wrote:"Guess Who?" was my post, I can't be bothered writing it all out again but it just shows the mods on here obviously suck up to kesh and bowie.

I didn't know we lived in China or that that pair were politicians. Fucking ridiculous!
Agree with you to an extent. Some threads get locked up way before there time and others are allowed to go on and on.

It's the way people go about things.
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

Ruler of The World wrote:"Guess Who?" was my post, I can't be bothered writing it all out again but it just shows the mods on here obviously suck up to kesh and bowie.

I removed your 'car crash' thread because all it would do is stir the shit up.
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

feeder22 wrote:Nope his 'THE' ginger from Exeter. Come to think of it must be the only ginger player in the country?

Poor fucker must get extra fire in the pubs. imagine owning a pub and some random comes in once a week ( or in some parts of the country, once a minute) and clears out your bandit that's a piss take, but a random ginger clearing out your bandit! That right there is a fucking liberty!
hahahahahahah ginger jockstrap