Cops & Robbers (terrible night)

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
mikej82

Cops & Robbers (terrible night)

Post by mikej82 »

Who ever took the jackpot & more fair play to you at the same time you bastard :)

That machine is rigged something chronic, the worse £500 machine ive played since their inception.

I spent all night & morning trying to get the JP when 2 asshole engineers came in telling me to basically bugger off - 1 male 1 female

This happened several weeks ago.

Ive never been so insulted in all my life - some words were exchanged.

Main person who pissed me off was this cunting female engineer - Kind of felt like she was my boss telling me what to do.
That female engineer would have been baseball batted HARD to the face - 1 thousand times - that's how pissed off I was that night. (and yes the machine got kicked 4 times by me - flying kicks Bruce Lee style)

onwards & upwards, you live & learn.
Mr x Mr Y
Noels Beard

Post by Noels Beard »

Crikey!
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

There's a conspiracy going on against you Mike!!!
Scott

Post by Scott »

Someone getting shafted on a 500? Never.
Cobwebs 👆
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

I'm proud to say I've never 'addicted' on this game. I've seen someone playing it who was utterly hooked, it was scary. I've seen those pots reach virtually all 3 on 500 and the thing just doesn't give them = I've seen it come in once and of course it was bronze (or lowest 1 anyway).

The sound effects alone are enough to keep me well away.
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

mike ,,,,, im telling you this as a friend ,,,,,,she wasn't really an engineer m8 ,,,,,,,,, she works for the government ,,,,,,,, they have been watching you for some time ,,,,,,

its only a matter of time before they feel you know too much ,,,,,,,, then they'll silence you

dear god man ,,,,,,,,,RUNNNN , RUN FOR THE HILLS*

or quickly contact the national papers and tell them all you know ,,,,,,, before they get to you

*no not the william hills ,,,,,,,,, wouldn't be much point running to them now would there ,,, doh
Little discipline = BIG issue

Roll_With_It_Russ

Post by Roll_With_It_Russ »

heard of the safe cracker version, but never terrible night one, what does it look like?
Noels Beard

Post by Noels Beard »

^
^
^

Lol