Deal or No deal roulette

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Pot-teaser

Deal or No deal roulette

Post by Pot-teaser »

Just noticed this has popped up on the terminals. Anyone had a go? and whats your thoughts?
Roll_With_It_Russ

Post by Roll_With_It_Russ »

Any variation on roulette is devised only to produce a game with a greater house edge than the game of roulette itself, only time these games are better value is if they have a progressive pot feature which gives the edge to the play at a certain level.

If the feature contained a uncapped progressive such games would be very attractive.
Pot-teaser

Post by Pot-teaser »

Dont touch it then?
Roll_With_It_Russ

might be an entertaining game concept, can't say as i've not seen it yet myself.
Pot-teaser

Post by Pot-teaser »

oh ok. i was tempted to give it a go but decided to keep my money
Roll_With_It_Russ

I had a look today, they have put 2 extra spaces on the board, bother are features, one is dond for upto 100x stake, other is just a dial multiplier.

Essentially its hot shot roulette but with a extra slot on the wheel, another feature, making the game a higher house edge than hotshot roulette.

Have to be pretty silly to play it over hotshot roulette, then more stupid over normal roulette, not that anyone is not just stupid for playing rouleete in the first place.

As for playing for fun you can play both the feature boxes for £2 or £1 on each, you won't be playing worse odds than any of the slot games, plus you will miss all the small wins, but the most you can then win is £100, so if you want the chance of a £500 for the same stakes as slots you be better off on them.
Pot-teaser

Post by Pot-teaser »

Im not keen on hotshot to be honest. Thanks for your advice i will stay away from them.