New Beginning

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Roll_With_It_Russ

Post by Roll_With_It_Russ »

least your right on some things ROTW...

another thing that a elderly friend(old people see things very differently) said to me the other day, she didn't understand all this parading of troops through local towns, the same troops, but different day, different town... people lining the streets waving flags. She said the public are brain washed and lack independant thought.
redlinesman

Post by redlinesman »

Serious stuff guys and I think it's quite difficult to have a definitive opinion on it without knowing all the inside information. Afghanistan was invaded because it was a training ground for many terrorists aided by the Taliban. Iraq was because a nuclear weapon program was suspected. Like I say, it's hard to judge but obviously any war where death and injury will happen should be a last resort.
Roll_With_It_Russ

Some places of worship in this coutry are harbouring grounds for extremists, faith driven acts of harm and so on, why are we not going in all guns blazing, ejecting these people from this country, getting them shut down?

Where is JG when you require an abstract perspective?
Real Pro gamer

Post by Real Pro gamer »

There was dated video footage of bin laden in compounds in numerous places in Afghanistan, they had CIA on the ground talking to tribal leaders from Afghanistan and getting info for money, once he fled I always said he was never gonna be stuck in a cave in the mountains, my honest opinion was he was in a palace some where in Saudi Arabia ,instead he just happened to be in a big house in Pakistan because the Pakistani intelligence was double dealing.
Who are we gonna believe a bunch of conspiracy theorists or a majority of the western governments
Real Pro gamer

Post by Real Pro gamer »

Did u hear about the navy officer (I think he was navy) today trying to sell top secret info to fake Russian agents and tgr British agent found in a bag in his bath tub, who would think shit like that still go's on,lol,but it must do, we just don't know about stuff like that, I find it all very interesting.
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

Well it is a fact that AT LEAST 181,000 people from the region are now dead. Surely that's a bit much?

We are led to believe our troops are the 'good guys' who are trying to help other countries in trouble, seems like some of you don't believe this now - I would like to but the last 2 wars have been treasure and bounty hunts realistically.

There have always been extremists, do Iraq or Afghanistan declare war on us because of what the BNP or other racist groups do? Would they even if they had our capabilities to attack? I think we all know the answer to that is a solid, undoubtable NO!
Roll_With_It_Russ

based upon the shit you get on the one show I don't belive anything put on the tv if its called news
Roll_With_It_Russ

Real Pro gamer wrote:Did u hear about the navy officer (I think he was navy) today trying to sell top secret info to fake Russian agents and tgr British agent found in a bag in his bath tub, who would think shit like that still go's on,lol,but it must do, we just don't know about stuff like that, I find it all very interesting.
I thought the verdict was sex game gone wrong.
Roll_With_It_Russ

Ruler of The World wrote:Well it is a fact that AT LEAST 181,000 people from the region are now dead. Surely that's a bit much?
the strangest thing is how they went about it, the could of just gone in a bombed the fuck out of the area for a couple of weeks non stop, far more in it financially and politically to drag it out.
Real Pro gamer

Post by Real Pro gamer »

Yeah you're right a 181,000 people is I think one to many, but Muslims are killing Muslims, I don't think a majority of British soldiers want to kill innocent people,I think our allied forces have got their self in a hole load of shit in a war they can't win but they have to stick with it to build solid governments now,if they don't and they just pull out like they when stopped helping them when the Russians invaded it will cause a hole heap of repercussions in 15 to 20 years time, when these young kids grow up in a country ruled by the Taliban and al-Qaeda, that's when the shit will hit the fan big time and I think they are trying to stop it from happening, I just think they're thinking the best option is to stick it out and see it through.
I think I've watched to many films and documenorys lol !
Real Pro gamer

Post by Real Pro gamer »

Well that's what happens when I have 2 glasses of white wine-- I start having a debate on here, I'll have haters soon! Lol.

I think I should just stick to the one armed dwarf comments I usually post
Roll_With_It_Russ

online haters, big deal... while i'm on it, help the heros, does that piss people off to the same degree as it does me?
Real Pro gamer

Post by Real Pro gamer »

Nope, sorry that's another thing we don't agree on!

Never mind
Roll_With_It_Russ

plastic charity bags?
Real Pro gamer

Post by Real Pro gamer »

Nope, don't like them either, I prefer the good old fashioned charity boxes, preferably not chained down on the off chance u might see somebody try to nick it and do a runner, lol