All fired up

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
sir ratholer

All fired up

Post by sir ratholer »

No, it's not a thread about the old vamp it up clone with switched round hi and lo buttons but one about the antics of players firing up pubs.

Recently I've seen a multitude of broken buttons (how does he keep getting away with it), a player ordering a coffee and realising the machine is dead and walking out leaving a full hot drink, and more recently I've been told by a barman that two players were in his establishment, performing a 'recent' trick and he was watching them out of interest. They covered the machine and told him to fuck off.

The intelligence level of some in this game is ridiculously low. For those wondering, I did manage to take two out of the machine in question, with no suspicion aroused. The two that told him to fuck off have apparently got the police coming on their next visit...
Bored of the grind.
Scott

Post by Scott »

I to hate being watched, when you look around at them and they look away lol, but telling them to fuck off is only gonna make it worse surely, some players are just ruthless i guess, i never leave a full drink either, just a no brainer that one really.
Cobwebs 👆
spa

Post by spa »

Got a bit of heat in a place, well, they have had 3 playables in a row so been going in there quite often for 18 months. It's a bit of a trek but seems to be quite good.

Lucky lep at the moment. Took £1 and barman comes over and asks "any good?" I say not really,, had to put £80 in for that......... I then say, "i'll try a few quid on 50p" and it gives feature first board........ get it to £70, turn to him and say "you hit this one?". He seems quite happy to give it a go.

Bang middle!

He was so chuffed.
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

I only play Red Mists.
tommya

Post by tommya »

Miss the old days sick of donds but hey its almost feels like a real job doing the same shit over and over again...
ridye

Post by ridye »

On the reverse note, ventured into a number of pubs recently which I would consider fire when just walking past but they aren't that bad when you actually spend a bit of time in them.

Quite a few good machines found too!