Not my pic but oh no

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

i know of a few of them wheel games on max pots....
justice For The 96
Roll_With_It_Russ

Post by Roll_With_It_Russ »

keybet today on high 400s
Número onero

Post by Número onero »

Played two today £300 and £320 made really good off um ,unlucky to find a made up one ! East coast are working perfectly !
Número onero

Not me

Post by Número onero »

Played two today £300 and £320 made really good off um ,unlucky to find a made up one ! East coast are working perfectly !
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

Why when pots are mentioned does everyone start rambling on about key bets? Why not talk about other pots such as:
Flower pots?
Pot noodles?
Ronnie O'Sullivan's potting skills?
Pot calling the kettle black?
Harry Potter?
eastangliapro

Post by eastangliapro »

anyone for a game of quidich?
Jack bauer
Roll_With_It_Russ

Post by Roll_With_It_Russ »

I remember the days when slot machines where played with coins and not notes and tickets
eastangliapro

Post by eastangliapro »

5 pounders will be extinct soon ticket redemption taking over.....however how ever funny would an empty on a ticket machine be
Jack bauer
sir ratholer

Post by sir ratholer »

eastangliapro wrote:5 pounders will be extinct soon ticket redemption taking over.....however how ever funny would an empty on a ticket machine be
That would be brilliant. You'd need to hire a skip to load all the useless tat they exchange for the tickets!
Bored of the grind.
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

we used empty 'hit the button' in the big arcade in minehead at will. it was just a count up from 1 to 1000 that you had to stop on 1000 for jpt of 1000 tickets, it used to always have value in it as it was very popular. the staff dropped the jpt down to 250 after a few weeks of it getting caned,they just coulkdn't be arsed with getting called to it all the time.

the tickets themselves come in blocks of 1500 btw. and you may wonder 'why the hell' we were playing for tickets but they usedto have stuff like bikes and consoles which were worth saving for.
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

Unfortunately the Butlins in Bognor is now full of ticket redemption machines, there still is £5's in there but no where near as many as a few years ago. I remember putting £1 in a £5 Golden Game last year in Westwood Ho, looking up and realising that it was ticket payout!!! i wonder if it had the same profile in it????
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

very unlikely.

you'd have parents spitting magma at arcade staff if their kids had put few quid in for no wins
BFK

Post by BFK »

A few quid???!!!!
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

you'd only expect a little kid to have a few quid though, surely?........and then they're skint!

they're unlikely to want to play 40-45 through it for x's or get in deep knocking back les's etc
AMK

Post by AMK »

I played a POG yesterday on ticket payout. A sly £20 and it rolls in the screen for 500000 tickets, enough for a new bike, two bottles of champagne and a weekend for two at a health spa. Interesting side note I've already played two JPKs today and lucked out on Reel King Potty (gold 500 of course) so I'm a tasty 1k up cash wise as well!
... Join The Party!