a real sticky situation to be in

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
amazing

a real sticky situation to be in

Post by amazing »

cut a long story short

a real hidden gem that i found an unchipped star wars in a perfect country location
done the business 75.00 profit

visit number 2 62 profit

visit number 3 90 profit

visit number 4 just got it were i want it and the police walk in (crafty landlord indeed) i had no idea there was fire.

no refill key on me or anything in the car that i shouldent have etc

so im not worried.

after being arrested for tampering with the machine and just over 16 hrs in a cell they let me go (ON BAIL)

TO REPORT BACK ON BAIL IN 4 WKS TO THE COP SHOP.

basicly in interviews they said that they new about players etc and they are coming down hard in this area. which by the way is derbyshire. and they are going to work with the company KEEDAY to secure a conviction as they new i had been manipulating it wtf !

what do you guys think ?

i was completly new to the pub never been in there before until finding this machine.

oh and they have also confiscated just over £300 in coins and £400 in notes but the nice copper of course gave me a receipt with a very nasty fuck you style smile.

not been the best wk in my player days also had a hot hot hot turned off on me in banbury centre be very aware of this if u go to this area. i still had £45 left in bank but a crowd of scottish guys surrounded me so stuff the £45 harp sharp exit was the best way i thought.

bet the jocks had a good old £45 drink on me when i left basterds
oldskool

Post by oldskool »

it's shit like the above that makes me wonder how people are still making money out there.
banged up for a day, money confiscated and never able to go back to that pub.
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

I'd like to see how they can prove you're manipulating it. You just keep getting lucky on it imo. 16 hours is a bit rough. I think it will be nfa myself. But be interesting to see if they wanna make playing a crime. How many players keep it up if its found to be illegal? Tho how they'd prove it is beyond me
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
Roll_With_It_Russ

Post by Roll_With_It_Russ »

I'm confused, what did you get arrested for?

You can't be arrested for "tampering with the machine".

Did they estimate the value of the money you had on you, what does the report say?

Based in the information you have given it was an unlawful arrest, along with unlawful confiscation of assetts.
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

Had the same situation myself mate. Spent all day in the cells and got let out on bail. I think they gave me bail as they had got it wrong but didn't want to admit it. They rang me to weeks later saying no further action.
thecannonball89

I got arrested for suspicion of atempted theft. I mean wtf is that?
sir ratholer

Post by sir ratholer »

First of all playing machines straight isn't, and won't be, illegal.

secondly, I'd love to see them prove anything without CCTV.

You'll have aggro getting Nfa and money back but you will.
Bored of the grind.
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

We think you might steal from that fruit. What next suspicion of going to commit murder when you're walking down the street?
Scott

Post by Scott »

Take it from me, nothing to worry about, and you'll get everything back i 100% guarantee it, let them have their little moment, they just like to feel powerful and you can't beat the vile bastards!
Cobwebs 👆
oldskool

Post by oldskool »

i got nicked in folkestone about 15-20 years ago and kept in for 18 hours.
to this day i haven't been told that the charges have been dropped (they must have since i've been arrested a few times since and released without charge).
what really fucked me off was the mille miglia jacket which the ob confiscated off me which i never got back (they said they wanted to do forensics with my jacket - wtf)
Scott

Post by Scott »

Did you have to plug it? Can you get in trouble for turning a machine off/on? That might be a bit awkward to explain?
Cobwebs 👆
thecannonball89

Might be awkward to explain be even more awkward to get a conviction for that .
oldskool

Post by oldskool »

Scott wrote:Did you have to plug it? Can you get in trouble for turning a machine off/on? That might be a bit awkward to explain?
fella i knew got nicked for plugging a machine. he said that turning a fruirt machine on/off wasn't illegal, so they done him for theft of electricity
Roll_With_It_Russ

Post by Roll_With_It_Russ »

Never been arrested myself, stopped and searched yes. Unlawful arrest should be quite lucrative if you want to throw money at it.

They can take money or assets off you should it believed they are the proceeds of crime, cash amounts estimated over £1000 they need no reason, so if they took the money off you and their report does not say "cash estimated over £1000" and it was not a lawful arrest you hae grounds to sue. Did they not take your car?
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

WHAT???? Wtf did he do take the electric home with him down is knackers or summat?