a real sticky situation to be in

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

amazing wrote:no plugging involved mate at all.
im not that bothered about any come back but it is so fucking out of order.
the landlord was so cool at getting the old bill there i never had a clue what was going on.
i can smell fire a mile away its part of the skills your learn being a player as you no.
crafty basterd beat me thats for sure.
as for getting the money back i hope so
so true, i've got a sixth sense for it as soon as a walk into somewhere.
Scott

Post by Scott »

Stay away from the 45 degrees west, i had the jackpot music playing and he turned it off from behind the bar, some Indian geezer it was, camera is right on the machine, i think he was waiting around the back watching me play it, tosser!
Cobwebs 👆
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

Scott wrote:I got barred from a pub years ago, left it a couple of years and thought i'd tried my luck, i recognised the gaffer straight away, but he was all smiles, soon as i collect the bank out he's on me, says he's been upstairs to check his wall where he has my photo, i had to laugh, and he said he will be sending the video of what i've just done to the machine to the machine company.

I aint gonna lie, it shook me to my very core!

Im telling you i got barred from an arcade about 7 years ago, i went in last week as soon as i stepped foot in the door...manager was like your barred. freaked me the hell out
Scott

Post by Scott »

12 degrees west its actually called, either way steer clear, the blokes a cunt, i don't mind a row, but switching it off is naughty!
Cobwebs 👆
amazing

Post by amazing »

Scott wrote:Stay away from the 45 degrees west, i had the jackpot music playing and he turned it off from behind the bar, some Indian geezer it was, camera is right on the machine, i think he was waiting around the back watching me play it, tosser!
yep same guy my mate was lucky that he got away with his life and thats no joke.
broken nose 3 teeth missing concussion boot marks all over his face and body.
as he was getting kicked to fuck one of them said to another stab him !

thats the sort of risk we take everyday lads
oldskool

Post by oldskool »

maverick69 wrote:Im telling you i got barred from an arcade about 7 years ago, i went in last week as soon as i stepped foot in the door...manager was like your barred. freaked me the hell out
once spotted a photo of me behind the booth when getting change in the montag leisure arcade in chatham
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

The pheasant up Hillsborough way, did you ever go there Betch ? had an electro and a leps gold. ive never had fire like that b4...scary shit.
amazing

Post by amazing »

Scott wrote:12 degrees west its actually called, either way steer clear, the blokes a cunt, i don't mind a row, but switching it off is naughty!
same as that one in banbury i mentioned the other day switched it off on me. they was waiting for me to argue with them must have been 5 big cunts in the pub and 4 outside one even said alright lads with the old snatch smile. its in the centre just down from cash converters or cash genorator opposite side pay at your peril you have been warned. i had it twice sweet first time 70 pot and a jackky with 25 repeat. 70 again 2nd time pot well u no the rest.
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

amazing wrote:yep same guy my mate was lucky that he got away with his life and thats no joke.

ive never been kicked in, ive come very very close. thats a story i wont tell.....still get nightmares about it to this day
Scott

Post by Scott »

amazing wrote:yep same guy my mate was lucky that he got away with his life and thats no joke.

I had a feeling something was gonna kick off, as soon as i walked in i could sense an atmosphere, then there was lots of phone calls being made, then what i assume was the gaffer turns up and goes straight round the back to what i now know was to watch me, got about £50 in to get it, as soon as its jackpot music starts to play power cut, he said he would ring me if the engineer verified it, but it had'nt even gone in the bank, he then went on to tell me there was lads coming from Derby, Notts and Leic to 'empty' his machine, we drove by it the other day and my mate wanted to check it, saying it will be ok for one hit, doubt you'd even get that, you cant beat the man on the plug, i'm assuming it was star wars superhold your mate got all that shit over?
Cobwebs 👆
amazing

Post by amazing »

Scott wrote:I had a feeling something was gonna kick off, as soon as i walked in i could sense an atmosphere, then there was lots of phone calls being made, then what i assume was the gaffer turns up and goes straight round the back to what i now know was to watch me, got about £50 in to get it, as soon as its jackpot music starts to play power cut, he said he would ring me if the engineer verified it, but it had'nt even gone in the bank, he then went on to tell me there was lads coming from Derby, Notts and Leic to 'empty' his machine, we drove by it the other day and my mate wanted to check it, saying it will be ok for one hit, doubt you'd even get that, you cant beat the man on the plug, i'm assuming it was star wars superhold your mate got all that shit over?
no i dont think it was star wars to be honest i wil ask next time i see him though.
loughbourgh is being hit big time at the min from notts lads seen a few faces there recently.
right bed for me wetherspoons start and a good day i hope
stay lucky
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

im barred from the spoons in Loughborough for hitting an electro a few years back. be careful
amazing

Post by amazing »

maverick69 wrote:ive never been kicked in, ive come very very close. thats a story i wont tell.....still get nightmares about it to this day
its getting worse in my eyes because of all the dick's out there heads on drugs as well as drink.
really we take every day in risky situations just because of the nature of the job i suppose.
i have a disability so most people don't look at me in the same way i think.
who wants to start on a cripple they think i suppose.
but it is getting worse over the years i have noticed it a lot more recently.
just have your wits about you more and don't be a hero better to walk than end up as my mate did.
night all
amazing

Post by amazing »

maverick69 wrote:im barred from the spoons in Loughborough for hitting an electro a few years back. be careful
me to for the crown jewles rip lol night
bowie

Post by bowie »

There is no law broken when doing superholds, just because your method of play is similar to a known machine defect, it's all heresay, no crime commited.