a real sticky situation to be in

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Scott

Post by Scott »

It might be viewed as changing the behaviour of the machine, like i've said though nothing to worry about, would'nt give it a second thought mate, i had a landlord threaten to ring the police on me last week, my answer was do it, i'll wait here!

Bring it on, not worried about them one bit, only made £8 quid on it as well lol.
Cobwebs 👆
amazing

Post by amazing »

Scott wrote:Did you have to plug it? Can you get in trouble for turning a machine off/on? That might be a bit awkward to explain?
no plugging involved mate at all.
im not that bothered about any come back but it is so fucking out of order.
the landlord was so cool at getting the old bill there i never had a clue what was going on.
i can smell fire a mile away its part of the skills your learn being a player as you no.
crafty basterd beat me thats for sure.
as for getting the money back i hope so
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

Thing is when you wait for the police they always come in all guns thinking they know everything. Ask them to quote the law they are trying to nick you for, This always worrys them lol.
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Had my reg took other day first visit and a score profit. Was hoping to get pulled tbh. Was in a right mood
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
amazing

Post by amazing »

oldskool wrote:fella i knew got nicked for plugging a machine. he said that turning a fruirt machine on/off wasn't illegal, so they done him for theft of electricity
pmsl
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

Also the local fruit company around my way sent out pics of me and a mate to all of there pubs saying we cant play machines. Forgot about it until last week got kicked out of a pub that had my photo. Is this legal?
Scott

Post by Scott »

If you don't get your money back i'll give it you myself, thats how sure i am, one billion %
Cobwebs 👆
oldskool

Post by oldskool »

betchrider wrote:WHAT???? Wtf did he do take the electric home with him down is knackers or summat?
the ob were right cunts with him. nicked him and the 2 others with him for conspiracy to commit fraud, conspiracy to commit theft, theft, going equipped to commit theft and theft of electricity!
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

You should be ok son, i would'nt loose any sleep over it, when ppl are doing 5 years for murder these days
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Machine guard exists so I presume so
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
Scott

Post by Scott »

thecannonball89 wrote:Also the local fruit company around my way sent out pics of me and a mate to all of there pubs saying we cant play machines. Forgot about it until last week got kicked out of a pub that had my photo. Is this legal?

I got barred from a pub years ago, left it a couple of years and thought i'd tried my luck, i recognised the gaffer straight away, but he was all smiles, soon as i collect the bank out he's on me, says he's been upstairs to check his wall where he has my photo, i had to laugh, and he said he will be sending the video of what i've just done to the machine to the machine company.

I aint gonna lie, it shook me to my very core!
Cobwebs 👆
amazing

Post by amazing »

Scott wrote:It might be viewed as changing the behaviour of the machine, like i've said though nothing to worry about, would'nt give it a second thought mate, i had a landlord threaten to ring the police on me last week, my answer was do it, i'll wait here!

Bring it on, not worried about them one bit, only made £8 quid on it as well lol.
got tugged for a flicker about 2 mth ago as well police pulled me as i was leaving the carpark
so i took them in and shown them how it was done. they looked at each other laughed and said we are in the wrong game.
landlord thought he was the mutts nuts then and must have thought he was on to a winner from now on noing how to do it himself from now on.
had the last laugh though machine got moved next day as it got erm shall we say broken pmsl

good old mate dan is lol

Bring it on, not worried about them one bit, only made £8 quid on it as well lol.[/QUOTE]
Scott

Post by Scott »

How will he spend his £2 lol?
Cobwebs 👆
amazing

Post by amazing »

Scott wrote:How will he spend his £2 lol?
hopefully on some new glass's as my coke glass collection is fine thks to him
amazing

Post by amazing »

Scott wrote:I got barred from a pub years ago, left it a couple of years and thought i'd tried my luck, i recognised the gaffer straight away, but he was all smiles, soon as i collect the bank out he's on me, says he's been upstairs to check his wall where he has my photo, i had to laugh, and he said he will be sending the video of what i've just done to the machine to the machine company.

I aint gonna lie, it shook me to my very core!
someone who i no got kicked to fuck in a pub in loughbourgh call i think its 45 degress or something like that. ended up in court the whole lot. one of the lads who was stamping on his head got found guilty. and the landlord who had set them on to my two mates couldent understand how is cctv had packed in working ???
my mates blood all over his jeans and hands convicted him quick enough though.
maybe next time the next player in there may be a bit safer thks to my freind having the courage to go the whole way with it