what home fruit machine?

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
titan

what home fruit machine?

Post by titan »

hi all im new here and looking to buy myself a fruit machine to play at home. my only problem is with so much choice im just not sure what to go for. want a machine with loads of features that i wont get bored with after a couple of weeks. i have however got my eye on a barcrest count ya cash. what do you guys think of this machine and what others would you reccomend? many thanks
streakseims

Post by streakseims »

count ya cash is quite good value for ya money, even a double deal or maybe a millionairs row dond
6 million ways to pie....choose 1
maygay machines

Post by maygay machines »

homers meltdown mate you wont ever get bored with that machine , simpsons fan or not its a great machine with great features and very fun to play !
kidgloves

Post by kidgloves »

Impulse Spin on It.

God knows how many times over the years I've mentioned this game.

Good for skills, basic trappage education, and bangin tune when your necking you vino and punting away.

Lolz - I would shag this machine.
Confucius say "man who know wombat know more than stupid looking monkey"
sir ratholer

Post by sir ratholer »

I'd second spin on it. Good machine, can't see there being that many for sale these days though.
Bored of the grind.
bananarama

Post by bananarama »

sir ratholer wrote:I'd second spin on it. Good machine, can't see there being that many for sale these days though.
A friend of mine has it and I'm still looking for one. God, this thing makes me so envious!
It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

Anyone who has a fruit machine at home deserves to be shot, sorry. It defeats the whole point, OK, maybe if its got a skill feature on it you can practice which is similar to current games you can justify having one but other than that... sad. I would like to play a Spin On It, it was a great machine - but at home??? The point was to make money from the thing, not enjoy it!

Maybe its just me, I just don't like playing fruits unless its for financial gain so I couldn't possibly comtemplate having one indoors. At the moment my favourite machine is Red Mist, the best of an awful bunch that's around these days...
sir ratholer

Post by sir ratholer »

Ruler of The World wrote:Anyone who has a fruit machine at home deserves to be shot, sorry. It defeats the whole point, Ok, maybe if its got a skill feature on it you can practice which is Similar to current games you can justify having one but other than that... sad. I would like to play a Spin On It, it was a great machine - but at home??? The point was to make money from the thing, not enjoy it!

Maybe its just me, I just don't like playing fruits unless its for financial gain so I couldn't possibly comtemplate having one indoors. At the moment my favourite machine is Red Mist, the best of an awful bunch that's around these days...
I do agree with that to be fair. I don't play machines for enjoyment either, that went after about 3 months of playing full time about 13 years ago, I would like a spin on it in my house but I'd probably get bored of it after a couple of hours and it would sit in the corner unused. I did buy a machine for skill purposes but once it's purpose was served, onto ebay it went.
Bored of the grind.
titan

Post by titan »

well i actually enjoy playing fruit machines and i think it would look really cool in my living room. anyway ive ordered myself a count ya cash.