Pseudorandom number generators

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Simo7

Post by Simo7 »

Dunno what this guy is about but he hits some big wins he claims he can predict live roulette im guessing he just shows his big wins?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuvuDc7Zbpw
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

any chance of uploading the fobt picture?
Simo7

Post by Simo7 »

http://www.use.com/95c0b31f690c1fd863b5 thats all ive got on my phone, on each machine the numbers before 27 were different i spun that terminal 17 came in so i maxed 17 on the one next to that had the same history and 11 came in then it all went downhill.
Ive got no independent pictures of the other terminal like a dickhead ive only photoed the first one as i must have been more interested in keeping a record of a possible pattern when i should have had long shots showing the full history of both as it would be a good reason to pursue a case against the bookies and game suppliers. But 100 percent the machines had identical historys for the last 7 spins. As stupid as these games are it seemed impossible but also to be expected from the terminals to nothing surprises me with them no matter how mathematically unlikely it is.
Simo7

Post by Simo7 »

I have the terminal numbers and the time i spun after that repeated history feel like pursuing it but like i said the bookies just direct you to the suppliers and the suppliers dont wanna know if a punter contacts them, and by the time you get to speak to someone they will just say "the machines are regulated and tested there proven to be tottaly random every spin is independent stake doesn't affect chance of winning blah blah" basically your a mug so you should piss off. Guess im gonna treat them how i do most 500 slots just take random low risk punts and get lucky anytime i play anything random with a wedge on me it usually goes wrong yet try a few quid here and there and lucky shit happens
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

lets see if anyone can work out this totally random percentage based rigged cryptic

'' old , ffs , not , chestnut , this , fucking , again''
Little discipline = BIG issue