Thoughts of other gamblers/players policies

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Real Pro gamer

Post by Real Pro gamer »

Yeah sorry landlord I didn't see your reply,anyway I'm only joking with you,but where did u say your pub was! Lol
TINYMcFINEY

Post by TINYMcFINEY »

Ah Mr sir ratholer good to see you back. yes i do not know what goes through the head of some other players.Mr Glendale was saying just the same the other day!
The beard is not to be feared.
BFK

Post by BFK »

He'll need a 9 darter in less than 27 seconds to try and knock me off this time!!!
sir ratholer

Post by sir ratholer »

TINYMcFINEY wrote:Ah Mr sir ratholer good to see you back. yes i do not know what goes through the head of some other players.Mr Glendale was saying just the same the other day!
Thanks tiney! It was very good to meet up with mr Glendale the other week, my only regret is that you couldn't have stowed away in the boot and made the trip as well. Perhaps next time you could tag along, and maybe bring Barry the fireman too?
Bored of the grind.
7-10-2-7-LOSE

Post by 7-10-2-7-LOSE »

Not so much another players policy but i get this quite a lot, walk into a pub, get the usual drink and walk over to the machine only to be told by the group of lads/old boy/horse in the corner that just 5 minutes ago someone took £140 out of it. First pound, down the back...... what is it with that?! Have they really ALWAYS just done their balls in it?! Does make me chuckle that one.
streakseims

Post by streakseims »

Got told a digit just done a 140 to one of the locals.......full n cost 11 lol it seems to have a power fault now though, I told em it must be some dodgy underground cable in the carpark as when I pull in it went off?? Strange
6 million ways to pie....choose 1
sir ratholer

Post by sir ratholer »

Yeah had that the other week, mega on 70cp and full, girl behind the bar went out of her way to consistently tell me it had been done! Wtf...I just sat in the corner and let my wife do it, she made a nice raise on that one, when she got cp the girl stormed out of the pub mid shift!
Bored of the grind.
streakseims

Post by streakseims »

Had a girl key a dead mans right after we skilled it and had a go saying it had already paid out so it was impossible for us to win.....next time ioued it for a measly 7 quid n she went mental and called all the other pubs, think I have a vid of the machines off and confronting the bar lady as she hung up the phone as we walked in and then bandits went off, she claimed the "engineer" just called to say it had a fault lol I then say "so its got nothing to do with the fruit machine we just ioued in the xxxx xxxxxx hotel?" lol it was only a red ffs n I think our second visit in a few months lol
6 million ways to pie....choose 1
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

sir ratholer wrote:Yeah had that the other week, mega on 70cp and full, girl behind the bar went out of her way to consistently tell me it had been done! Wtf...I just sat in the corner and let my wife do it, she made a nice raise on that one, when she got cp the girl stormed out of the pub mid shift!
You take your wife out playing machines with you?
sir ratholer

Post by sir ratholer »

GaryChandler wrote:You take your wife out playing machines with you?
Not daily, only occasionally, maybe once every month or two. She's got a job that requires motorway travel, a lot of it, so she checks all the jpks at the services too whenever she is passing one.
Bored of the grind.
sir ratholer

Post by sir ratholer »

JG wrote:Some players do, keeps them out of mischief and stops the wife spending the hard earned on silly shit, gets the focus off new wallpaper and onto keeping on top of lists, empties etc....
It wouldn't be a bad policy. Plus it's about 100x less fire too. Never had one moments trouble doing a route with her.
Bored of the grind.
AMK

Post by AMK »

I wait till the high 400's now then walk in wearing my Welcome Break uniform. Turn all the machines off and ask everyone to leave. It's the only way I find you can get them in the services unless your ÜberLuckOB or want to take one on at £122.40.
... Join The Party!
ob

Post by ob »

I was a bit Uberluck today in fairness, bankers offer 80 in after its phones quickly (note these are shittttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeeeee) then a 70 box that repeated and next credit spun in the board for GO ALL THE WAY... didn't see that one coming, also before that seal the deal phones for £8 in £70 box, repeat... I'll take that.... :P
sir ratholer

Post by sir ratholer »

A bit?!
Bored of the grind.
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

There are hardly any players I would trust but they do exist. I don't give a toss about area agreements anymore and I would rather not know who is around and just get on with it, I find always being aware of where everyone is puts me off going out at all.

As for missing Kesh's posts, what the fuck is wrong with you? That's like saying you miss having the stench of pig's shit in your food.