Payout: % Of What?

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
SeanFace101

Payout: % Of What?

Post by SeanFace101 »

When the fruit machine says the payout is ??% (In my case, 70%), what is the percentage of?
Sean Here
bowie

Post by bowie »

It pays out 70% of money put in, it can get quite complicated but it basically boils down to that.
Scott

Post by Scott »

And don't be thinking you will put £10 in for £7 everytime, its over many thousands of credits.
Cobwebs 👆
Roll_With_It_Russ

Post by Roll_With_It_Russ »

the percentile of the file, by the nile, if you get my stile
SeanFace101

Post by SeanFace101 »

bowie wrote:It pays out 70% of money put in, it can get quite complicated but it basically boils down to that.
70% of the total money in (hopper and the change dump) ?
So it pays out 70% of the total money been put in the coin slot and note collector (of one) ?
Sean Here
Cf

Post by Cf »

The game doesn't care where the money went in, or how it paid it out, or how much is in the hopper, etc.

Every time you press Start the credit gets added to the total money IN. The game will then do its thing and give you a win which is counted as money OUT.

Over thousands of credits OUT will be 70% of IN.
Cf

Post by Cf »

As an example say you put a £10 note in a machine and transfer it all to credit. In that £10 you win £5 and transfer that to credit. You then lose.

You may think it's £10 in and £0 out as you only put £10 in and the machine didn't physically pay anything out.

But it's actually £15 in and £5 out meaning the game paid to 33%.
SeanFace101

Post by SeanFace101 »

Cf wrote:The game doesn't care where the money went in, or how it paid it out, or how much is in the hopper, etc.

Every time you press Start the credit gets added to the total money IN. The game will then do its thing and give you a win which is counted as money OUT.

Over thousands of credits OUT will be 70% of IN.
Cf wrote:As an example say you put a £10 note in a machine and transfer it all to credit. In that £10 you win £5 and transfer that to credit. You then lose.

You may think it's £10 in and £0 out as you only put £10 in and the machine didn't physically pay anything out.

But it's actually £15 in and £5 out meaning the game paid to 33%.
Yeah, thanks for explaining this :D
This maybe a stupid question, but does taking the cash out the change dump at the bottom then playing it back into the machine effect anything?
Sean Here
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

i'm surprised that you have much time to mess about with fruitmachines sean.

being as you are a member of literally thousands of internet forums.
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

Lugsy you with MI5
He isn't right of course, he just thinks he is.
harry2

Post by harry2 »

If it is set at 70% you will have awful gameplay. Ramp it up to the highest it will go.
Roulette free since December 2011.
silent g

Post by silent g »

the percentage is fcuked on bellfruits, barcrest allways good bellfruit = banjo'd.
i had a live the dream cost £280 to phone on £1 play.
if its 70% payout i should put £100 in for £70 back, or if the percentage is behind then i could put the £100 in to compensate for the £70 behind then i should put the next £100 in for a garunteed £70 back so thats £200 in for £70! NOT £280 in just for deal or no deal then alot more for the jackpot.
25p never phoned and bust hit nothing.
all my head kept saying to me was, "would have been a £600 day if i never played it"
bag of shite.
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
silent g

Post by silent g »

it was 78% tho.
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
Thumper

Post by Thumper »

Yes bellfruits do have what appears to be shit percentage. But they have mechanisims for componsating percentage i.e. CoB and natural GATW's. How many natural GATW's have you had? How many £60 CoB's? Did you complain about the percentage of the machine then?
Cf

Post by Cf »

DONDs are a bit trickier to program as the super feature can always give jackpot. Barcrests with DOND get around this by rigging the game to board value. I prefer the bellfruit approach but it does make for a more random game.

Easy to see how a LTD takes that much for phones though. Get it cheap (so machine was in a state where it was only just ready to offer DOND) and get a £60 cob. It's just paid £200. It's gonna want to save up and make some money before it let's that happen again.