People

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Noels Beard

People

Post by Noels Beard »

Am I the only person that dislikes most other people who you overhear/encounter when you're out working? I just dislike them all. Granted you're seeing them at possibly their lowest ebb. But even so, working would be so much easier if they were only in the pubs/clubs/arcades/etc... only when you weren't there.
Oscar

Post by Oscar »

You sound like someone who up to now has had a very easy life.
Noels Beard

Post by Noels Beard »

You make your own luck dude. Try backing tier.
Noels Beard

Post by Noels Beard »

Nothing like sour grapes Oscar. We've all got to live with the decisions we make. You could have had it all, the only person to blame for your current situation is yourself. You don't know me that we'll, and making idle digs is easy: to bastard a biblical saying: "take the thorn from your own eye before you take the stick from mine".
Noels Beard

Post by Noels Beard »

And may I just take time to say, in one of my rare inebriated comments...that I dislike you all too.
blackmogu

Post by blackmogu »

Most people aren't that likeable once you get past their repertoire of stale anecdotes and "moment of fame" tales. Give everyone a chance to shine, but don't be surprised that most people are about as interesting as a digestive biscuit.
"If only there were evil people somewhere insidiously committing evil deeds, and it were necessary only to separate them from the rest of us and destroy them. But the line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?"
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

He isn't right of course, he just thinks he is.
eastangliapro

Post by eastangliapro »

is a group hug out of the question?
Jack bauer
Oscar

Post by Oscar »

Noels Beard wrote:Nothing like sour grapes Oscar. We've all got to live with the decisions we make. You could have had it all, the only person to blame for your current situation is yourself. You don't know me that we'll, and making idle digs is easy: to bastard a biblical saying: "take the thorn from your own eye before you take the stick from mine".
I wouldn't wish to know you well, the way you bang on about disliking people in general makes you look like a complete wanker. And all you know about me is what you hear through various people. You don't know my current situation, and I assure you I am not bitter about anything. I've managed to stop playing roulette, rarely go out slotting and have a job. I feel pretty good about things to be honest.

Cheer up.... Life isn't that bad.
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

Its not only in this business that you encounter unsavoury people. There's enough a***holes out there in other industries with decent jobs.

When I worked for an accountany firm, there were quite a few idiots who worked there. The 50 year old manager was quite obviously having an affair with a 30 year old woman who worked in the department. She was not up to the job and the manager would often spend a lot of time with her helping and correcting her work which she should have been able to do herself! This manager would then record this time he spent to other employees jobs they were working on, making the other employees seem more incompetent. There were a few other people who just could not be trusted there aswell.
Scott

Post by Scott »

People are people so why should it be
You and I should get along so awfully.
Cobwebs 👆
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

Scott wrote:People are people so why should it be
You and I should get along so awfully.

So we're different colours, and we're different creeds, and different people have different needs. It's obvious you hate me, though I've done nothing wrong. I never even met you so what could I have done..........
He isn't right of course, he just thinks he is.
kidgloves

Post by kidgloves »

Jon Morris doesn't like you George.
Confucius say "man who know wombat know more than stupid looking monkey"
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Good old beardy! No one posts about you and forgets about you so you want attention! Beardy you are the don, now go and clean joes car!
I am Glendale, much better than you!
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

Who is this Joe that you seem to mention all the time? you must rather like him?