Mega Bars big hit

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
darren

Mega Bars big hit

Post by darren »

Got the elusive full screen of free spins on this yesterday on £2 a spin.

I know it's shit on the old mega bars usually but thought the £2 stake would make it good (and the fact 3 xs=£10 3 bars=£40)

Well I got 2 wins, 3 xs and 3 bars wow. Cost about £50 for the first win as well. At least it gave me 6 free spins after for 40, seems you'd be as well getting 2 as 50
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

I played one in an arcade that has something that actually worth playing in it. After putting £800 in it gave me £500 but it wasn't a full screen, it was this "Big Hit" version, almost all bars but some missing from last reel, I was on £2 a go. It paid out £700, considering how far down I was I saw it as a good result. Awful games though, the free spins are pitiful, I had 40 and the 1st 39 gave £0, the last £50!
darren

Post by darren »

JG wrote:Like most 500s, these are totally and utterly rigged. Sounds like you had a good session on that one. Tonsils!
Yeah it was good enough I suppose, at least I made on it. Just a bit disappointing.

I suppose if I fancy a punt and someone's lost several hundred before me it would be better than playing something random.
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

Maybe part of my service runs can be sitting in a service when one of these is being Steve Redgraved and I can just jump on as soon as the champion rower has left? How much do they have to take to be worth a decent raise?
Real Pro gamer

Post by Real Pro gamer »

Taxi for Vera!