Breaking Buttons

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
ob

Breaking Buttons

Post by ob »

Is it just Kent, where any nice pub good game, has a critical button POPPED CONSTANTLY, I mean even a few days after they fix it, it gets broken again...

It's hard enough at the moment without the odd decent game floating about being broken constantly
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Found a step button fucked yesterday
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

heston services ,,,,, make or break , play deal button knackered ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and brt/gold buttons aswel

these jealous mindless twats want shooting
Little discipline = BIG issue

xhopz

Post by xhopz »

Played 4 perfects on tuesday..two were on their arse and two were red boxing.have a guess which two had the bonus button put through..
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

It really is a joke. I stopped for the Lep gold in birch servos I think it was. Put 35 through to find step button popped. It's gone now was Gunna try the rainbow riches pressed the step button to find that broke.
xhopz

Post by xhopz »

I wouldn't put a pound in anything on the services without checking every single button.
Cf

Post by Cf »

You can't always tell though. Sometimes buttons seem fine until it comes to actually using it.
TINYMcFINEY

Post by TINYMcFINEY »

I hate button breakers and i hate people who cant seem to keep there mouth shut!
The beard is not to be feared.
Captain.Tattybojangles

Post by Captain.Tattybojangles »

ob wrote:Is it just Kent, where any nice pub good game, has a critical button POPPED CONSTANTLY, I mean even a few days after they fix it, it gets broken again...

It's hard enough at the moment without the odd decent game floating about being broken constantly
If it's every few days, and a nearish location, do you reckon you can keep a close eye on the place, maybe narrow it down to when it normally gets bust and then catch the geezer doing it?
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

And do what when he does catch him? Phone the police or give him a beating? If i was popping buttons to wind some one up and they had a go id pop them all in there location just to wind them up. I have never popped a button and hopefully never will but just saying what i would do. Nothing you can do about it really.
Scott

Post by Scott »

I'm sure people have got better things to do than sit watching a machine all day waiting for the offender, maybe tell the staff or landlord that someone keeps breaking the buttons?
Cobwebs 👆
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

Up until quite recently I was anti button breaking. Now I don't give a fuck.
There's some that'll go round and just put the buttons through, others will pop the top off and wedge a piece of beer mat behind so when they return they can easily enable the button again.

So many buttons local to me was getting popped but everyone denied doing them, so now anywhere local i'll put the button through and don't think twice about it either.

Someone went round and popped all the move level buttons on the hhh's and clones so I returned the favor and popped all the transfer buttons on them.

Fuck em if they wanna go round trying to be sly and disable buttons in such a way that on a return visit they can enable it again, i'm just gonna put through any i find.
He isn't right of course, he just thinks he is.
eddiesdad

Post by eddiesdad »

keep on popping buttons and how long will it be until all there is are digital machines with a minimum of buttons to mess around with.also if the suppliers get wise to the broken buttons all the good machines will be removed
tommya

Post by tommya »

Very true and with bellfruit on a rolling 12 month contract from astra people should think twice
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

People have been breaking buttons for years. The suppliers will just fix them as they have done since forever.

What exactly are bellfruit contracted by astra for?
Why would astra contract one of their own companys?

Breaking buttons is not a problem of the manufactuers its the problem of the suppliers to keep their machines to a certain standard.

Apparantly manufactuers have been pushing for digital since the £25 days maybe even longer, everything produced has not come close to the traditional reel based fruit.

With the recent shenanigans involving the iPubs astra,bellfruit and gamestec kinda proved that there will always be some sort of advantage to compansated machines.

I'll worry when they all go random thanks.
He isn't right of course, he just thinks he is.