Anyone ever venture over to Ireland

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
sharkie777

Anyone ever venture over to Ireland

Post by sharkie777 »

Got a mate who lives Belfast, lot of old bits but not a bad earner, anyone been good/bad results views plz
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

Got family over there. Cousin who runs his old mans arcades. Every year I say i'm gonna go over for a run. Never do.
Said cousin was over this weekend told me roulette is a massive problem over there. There big on their poker machines aswell
He isn't right of course, he just thinks he is.
sharkie777

Post by sharkie777 »

Like an outbreak its not the smackheads you need to watch druming you houses anymore it will be the spin heads, you should go over lot of old emptyables around still my pals always ringing how do ya do this one and this one again. prob go myself before summer (lol) ends if ive got no work.
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

Think there's a couple of N.I. Players on here.

I'll get over one day eventually..... Not even for the playing just a visit to see some of the places I went to when I was a kid. The parades are pretty awesome may go when their on
He isn't right of course, he just thinks he is.
ms1303

Post by ms1303 »

last time i was over there it was mainly old stuff but were talking about 3 years ago and nearly all the pubs had them old poker machines in aswell
xhopz

Post by xhopz »

Northern ireland is well covered just like the rest of the uk.

And if any of you are thinking about going over there and strutting about pubs ordering half a lager in an english accent, just make sure you check what sort of pub your going in before you do.
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

Half a lager and a black eye please. Keep the change.