Work

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..

Do you work now, Or have ever worked?

Poll ended at Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:44 pm

yes
88%
no
12%

Total votes: 34

thecannonball89

Work

Post by thecannonball89 »

Have you worked in the past or do you work now?
eastangliapro

Post by eastangliapro »

never worked
Jack bauer
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Never worked till I was 22worked for 10 yr had 3 off been back at work 4 yrs
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
jeffvickers

Post by jeffvickers »

Worked from 16-27. Went full time fruits till 34. Now been 2 years self-employed (and feeling better for it).
To all you young 'uns, you'll suffer burn out when you hit your early 30's. Get some money saved and "do" something with it.
You can get a house in Bulgaria for £6000. Start a business. Do something. Just don't piss, snort or spunk it away.
Oh, and don't drink & drive. I had a ban from 2008-2010.
thecannonball89

Done all my doe, Have to save nowdays tho. Dont drink (only for fire fruits) dont gamble or do cocaine. Got a missus pregnent with twins and rent/bills to pay nowdays!
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

Better get out there then lad and make some coins. hindsight it a beautiful things, if we knew better we would have all worked harder and saved more. ive got a bit pugged away but its nothing huge.
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

make money and get off your tits on sniff and get the brasses!!! 12 holidays a year!! could get killed in a pub one day for trapping a star wars off £19
justice For The 96
silent g

Post by silent g »

ive worked as a welder, joiner, roofer and cellarman but when i left my last job found it a pain looking for another one so started playing full time rather than just to ake beer tokens.
cant see myself back at work yet.
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
Been-Grant-Mitchell'd!

Post by Been-Grant-Mitchell'd! »

I've worked on and off up til I was 26. A couple of years ago now......

I will definitely work again in the future.
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

never worked, no qualifications no college experience..... basically fuck all!!! arcade rat at 14 - 17 then full time on the fruits till now!! only 23
justice For The 96
thecannonball89

you only 23 raven
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

i like your honesty jack , ,,,,,,,, hope you can pull it together

me personally , never worked , in the '' conventional '' job sense ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, but i will debate anyone who thinks we dont work for our money ,,,,,,,,, i cant stand anyone who thinks it isn't work , and that we're just loafing about playing bandits etc ,,,,,,,,,,,,, we still have to put the hours in , i was up at 7am yesterday , then out from 7.30 am till 5am this morning straight ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, we did have an exceptional day though

on a seperate note ,,,,,,,, can i ask you dean ,,,,,, how do you manage 12 holidays in a year ?

thats ( im assuming ? ) one week out of every month ? ,,,,,,,,,, even with a cheap easyjet fayre and hotel expensis , plus spending money etc ,,,,,,,,,, how the hell do you manage it ? ,,,,,,,,,,,,, you must be out solid during the other 3 weeks with hardly any sleep lol ?

im not doubting you m8 ,,,,,,,,,, but please tell us the in's and out's of it all
Little discipline = BIG issue

thecannonball89

Except from 1 day last week, were i called it a day about 50 down. Iv probly workd 4 hours a day and not made less than a ton for a few weeks, Iv been out today made 112 on an electro (waiting for pmk reply) then about 30 odd on a mist. I am planning a long hard shift the whole of august but other than that im just doing 4 -5 hours a day atm.
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

twins Jack eh? must have been a skill repeat.

you'll have your work cut out there chap , best make as much dough as possible while you can.
pfc657

Post by pfc657 »

congratulations jack, being a father is amazing. as for work i worked full time from the day i left school, went self employed doing my own roofing work 5 years ago, very slow still is, so started playing fruits in the evening, 6 months ago i decide to go basically full time on fruits i go out 5 days a week , have wednesday and sundays off, if i get a few roofing jobs come in il just take few days or a couple of weeks off the fruits to do my rooing, its a nice balance at the mo , probably doing 3 weeks fruits 1 week roofing.