Keybets

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
quizard

Post by quizard »

kong wrote: A mate started on one at 3pm and failed to get it by closing, when he went back the next day the terminal had been completely reset! £50 pot, no spin history. Gutted.
This used to happen ocassionally with Corals but I have noticed that Ladcrooks have now started doing this quite a bit. It's as though if they think the game hasn't made enough money they simply steal the pot.
Scott

Post by Scott »

Sooooo wrong, these machines must make an absolute mint and they're pulling those kind of tricks on the little guy? Disgusting!
Cobwebs 👆
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

Just another example of how the fobt industry is piss poor regulated!! How can they get away with this? Surely they can't use the excuse of a machine update all the time? They could no doubt update and leave pots intact if they chose anyways.

Blatant theft from the bookies.
He isn't right of course, he just thinks he is.
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

Who regulates the bookies and who regulates the fobt's? Probably some goverment backed organisation which probably leads back to the bookies/fobt's anyways.

Great britian more like corrupt britian
He isn't right of course, he just thinks he is.
Marcossvon

Post by Marcossvon »

Was there a certain date when this happened? Perhaps it was a nationwide update? Either way you cook it, it's still a shit pancake.
kong

Post by kong »

It wasn't a nationwide update as the other 3 machines in the same shop were unaffected. The staff in the shop claimed it was replacement hardware or something like that.

Does that make for an unfortunate coincidence or is the paranoid sounding argument the right one? You'd expect they can replace bits of the machine without having to fully reset it, but then again if the disk was failing and this holds the pot/history etc, maybe it was a genuine repair job? (I've no idea where the pot / history etc is stored, maybe someone else does? I'd be surprised if it was local to the machine, given the things are all networked up though)
Pot-teaser

Post by Pot-teaser »

It has happened to me a number of times. I would be playing them until closeing time, go in the next morning and its been reset hmmmm dodgy as.
silent g

Post by silent g »

i dont normally play em but on tuesday my mate made me travel to lowestoft to play a £482 and a £426 in the same shop :/
i cant stand sitting doing the same thing over and over again, we was in there for about 8 hours :(
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
martdaman

Post by martdaman »

Was you up at the end of it g?
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

silent g wrote:i dont normally play em but on tuesday my mate made me travel to lowestoft to play a £482 and a £426 in the same shop :/
i cant stand sitting doing the same thing over and over again, we was in there for about 8 hours :(
did u make a raise ?
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

take them on from £100
justice For The 96
silent g

Post by silent g »

yer we made good on them, one of them hit the key 6 times in 30 spins then didnt hit it for 140 lol, the other come out off £150
not sure what we was up in there probs 3-400 then played a few things towards home.
if you could garuntee me £200 a day for playing just these, i dont think i would do it, and if i did then i wouldnt last long.

i hate these more than i hate gherkins
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

Nowt wrong with gherkins
Pot-teaser

Post by Pot-teaser »

every keybet i touch lately i make losses on i thought they were gone for ever. good to hear someone winning on them, maybe im playing them to low
BFK

Post by BFK »

silent g wrote:yer we made good on them, one of them hit the key 6 times in 30 spins then didnt hit it for 140 lol, the other come out off £150
not sure what we was up in there probs 3-400 then played a few things towards home.
if you could garuntee me £200 a day for playing just these, i dont think i would do it, and if i did then i wouldnt last long.

i hate these more than i hate gherkins
£1,400 a week would do me.