Keybets

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
cockney kid

Keybets

Post by cockney kid »

Ne 1 got ne locations for me over 320 bar if so ill come do em n sort u out
Scott

Post by Scott »

Lol
Cobwebs 👆
quizard

Post by quizard »

Ffs lol
Real Pro gamer

Post by Real Pro gamer »

Why you not playing them at £70 and upwards?
eastangliapro

Post by eastangliapro »

how about if you want to find them get of your arse and look for god sake.......
Jack bauer
Roll_With_It_Russ

Post by Roll_With_It_Russ »

I don't get how the key bet pots build up on any units with low pots, the only ones that get paid are the high ones where someone has chased and the reserve is high, other than that whats the attraction of playing?
eastangliapro

Post by eastangliapro »

ask trayhop hes the keybet merchant lol
Jack bauer
quizard

Post by quizard »

Roll_With_It_Russ wrote:I don't get how the key bet pots build up on any units with low pots, the only ones that get paid are the high ones where someone has chased and the reserve is high, other than that whats the attraction of playing?
Keybets can only build a large pot if people play them way above the minimum stake. If the machine was only ever played at the £5 minimum with the keybet covered it would have to survive 3200 spins for the pot to increase by £200. The probabilty of it surviving that number of spins without being won is only something like 1 in 500 machines. You would be surprised what some people do with them though. I once watched a bloke play one at £100 a spin. He lost about £1k in about 20mins and put the pot up by about £30+.

Ladbrokes and Corals have both been trialing lower minimum stake versions of the game. Obviously these are cheaper to play but less likely to reach a subsantial pot.
Roll_With_It_Russ

Post by Roll_With_It_Russ »

Why the fuck are they not playing just the normal roulette game then?
Marcossvon

Post by Marcossvon »

Because assuming they are not rigged there is a mathematical tipping point where the odds can be in your favour. However, the vast percentage of players do not possess the discipline to play for this value.
kong

Post by kong »

456/1 makes for a fine margin too! Although that figure doesn't take into account the occasional x20 it gives you, or the fiver you lose on zero.
BFK

Post by BFK »

quizard wrote:Keybets can only build a large pot if people play them way above the minimum stake. If the machine was only ever played at the £5 minimum with the keybet covered it would have to survive 3200 spins for the pot to increase by £200. The probabilty of it surviving that number of spins without being won is only something like 1 in 500 machines. You would be surprised what some people do with them though. I once watched a bloke play one at £100 a spin. He lost about £1k in about 20mins and put the pot up by about £30+.

Ladbrokes and Corals have both been trialing lower minimum stake versions of the game. Obviously these are cheaper to play but less likely to reach a subsantial pot.
Guarantee you I could make it survive that amount of spins!!!
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

lol at bfk ,,,,,,,,, im sure you could m8 ,,, with your luck
Little discipline = BIG issue

Oscar

Post by Oscar »

Some good points made here.

Keybets and suchlike are designed to promote interest in roulette amongst people who previously had never played the game. I know several people whose first visit to a highstreet bookmakers was to play a lucky 8. Those same people are now racing around looking for keybets to sit out, and if they don't find one they'll just spin off their float on the wheel anyway.
quizard

Post by quizard »

Roll_With_It_Russ wrote:Why the fuck are they not playing just the normal roulette game then?
Well why the fuck are they playing roulette at all when the loss is so transparent? You can't reason with these people (I have tried ;) ). They are just not satisfied until they have emptied their pockets.