Reel Jam on Electo Snakes and Laderz

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
maverick69

Reel Jam on Electo Snakes and Laderz

Post by maverick69 »

Played this today, cost me 72 to get the feature. Hit the skill, as the mega streak finished the reel jamed and it started to alarm. The landlord knows me and he saw what had happened. i tried rocking the machine to get the reel moving again, this did not work. anyway to cut a long story short i turned it off. and bank hadnt registered the win. We called a tech out from keyday. The landlord explained what had happened, but they would not pay me the 70 pounds. So im 70 out of pocket. Faulty old game, but it is my local so it would be rude not too have it out. Im a bit cheesed off about it, but ive got to take it on the chin. What would you guys do?
Scott

Post by Scott »

If its not gone in the bank it will still be numbering? Just do it again.
Cobwebs 👆
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

I dont know, ive never had it happen before. maybe someone on here will know? its getting fixed in the morning, landlord is ringing me when its back on
Scott

Post by Scott »

It will deffo be still going.
Cobwebs 👆
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

Ok cheers Scott, nice to have a normal response to my posts. Not people making snide comments about my imaginary holidays i make up to impress people ive never met on a fruit machine forum . I should make an effort to come to one of these meet ups, im a nice bloke. I admit i have bent the truth to make some posts more interesting but most of what i say on here is the truth . what is the point of lying
Oscar

Post by Oscar »

maverick69 wrote:Ok cheers Scott, nice to have a normal response to my posts. Not people making snide comments about my imaginary holidays i make up to impress people ive never met on a fruit machine forum . I should make an effort to come to one of these meet ups, im a nice bloke. I admit i have bent the truth to make some posts more interesting but most of what i say on here is the truth . what is the point of lying
You're a nice bloke?

You are lying to yourself there.

Nice people don't mock the disabled for their own amusement.

What's the point in lying? You should ask yourself that.
deano8177

Post by deano8177 »

Theses can be a pain it the arse, countless times I've had it alarm on a third hold or hold the win. Also it loves a reel 4 jam. Should still be numbers, but it doesn't always Come back cheaply.
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

maverick69 wrote:Ok cheers Scott, nice to have a normal response to my posts. Not people making snide comments about my imaginary holidays i make up to impress people ive never met on a fruit machine forum . I should make an effort to come to one of these meet ups, im a nice bloke. I admit i have bent the truth to make some posts more interesting but most of what i say on here is the truth . what is the point of lying
Come Blackpool then
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
xhopz

Post by xhopz »

What is the point of lying? Well, why don't you tell us?

This coming from a guy who despite being barely literate has been offered teaching and investment banking jobs?

The same guy who was 'on golden games' despite not starting playing till about five years after?

You're so desperate to come over as a 'top player' who lives a flash lifestyle when the truth is your a compulsive liar who pm's people for info.

I would gladly put money on you not being able to prove you went on holiday for two months.
big A

Post by big A »

Had reel alarm 4 on an icon board,turned off an on an luckily came back next board
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

Just got in, went back ...got it off a 5er . 7 quid down .