Red mist awful or great

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

Nice when it happens gambo, would off been even better if ya numbers come up. Was 2 and 11 two off your numbers lol.
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

Played 1 yesterday red box in window 2 decent cashpots. Just sent it in off about a score no messing trying to get pots. Leave the nightmare for somone else.
Thumper

Post by Thumper »

thecannonball89 wrote:Played 1 yesterday red box in window 2 decent cashpots. Just sent it in off about a score no messing trying to get pots. Leave the nightmare for somone else.
A wise choice monsieur. Fuck getting involved for 2 hours chasing a pot! Fine if you have bugger all else to do, or it REALLY takes the piss and you get involved. Generally don't really bother with them - theres better things to play.
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

in situations like that , you can always go back in 2days and have another stab ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, if someone else hasn't destroyed it by then etc lol
Little discipline = BIG issue

sharkie777

Post by sharkie777 »

I agree with last two posts High cashpots seem like a false econ on these machines more so if on se or allen fuck cunt davis, i will try 3 phones max if not then happy with the min prof, then move on if you got good runs and picked the right day when the other 3,000 players are ill in bed then your still making dough. But gen good machines lately for quick snatch mabe cos alot of players still go by the bottom two feature tell and have one board.
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

There's no tell anymore on these, just a simple move in use to be a sign of not totally on it's arse, but I've had all sorts of weird boards like, not moving in once on 4 or 5 boards then phones out the blue, had 1 tot up £6 on the cashmeter 1st board and cost £60 to phone.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

I had one give super message and cost 70 to phone..
Cf

Post by Cf »

My record is £80 to phone after £11 cash metre first board, then £6 stack next board. Fun.
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

If one gives anything in cashmeter I usualy think its ok. Just a matter of time until I get stung then.
harry2

Post by harry2 »

JG wrote:This is an authentic JG posting.

The real JG lives in Aberdeen, I know, have met the guy. Wore a weird light blue and mixed grey tartan, and had flaming red hair.

You must be an imposter.
Roulette free since December 2011.
steelfix1

Post by steelfix1 »

JG wrote:I had one give £69 on the cash meter off the first quid and then it cost £420 to phone. I got two £70 CPs out fairly quickly, but then took a 1p box by mistake which repeated twice. This set it back another £1245. Eventually it went in naturally for a flat which I pied to 500. Then next board DonD for £70 box red which pied to 500 as well. Then it rolled in pots, gave bronze for £25 and that pied to 500 so an epic recovery. I thought it may still have been £500 pieing on the £1 stake, but I wasn't chancing my arm, so I moved on to Deal king Slotto in the next pub.
:) :) Madness.
nick_the_gunn

Post by nick_the_gunn »

had my first 70pot repeat to 210 yesterday. got banned straight away which is shit but worth it though it was better than winning a 500.
Martal~Wombat

Post by Martal~Wombat »

nick_the_gunn wrote:had my first 70pot repeat to 210 yesterday. got banned straight away which is shit but worth it though it was better than winning a 500.
its fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiire everywhere !
http://www.comics.wombania.com/
..having a coffee in a spoons near you soon :))
BFK

Post by BFK »

I'd rather have the £500 as its £290 more than £210.
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

What he said
The Duke of betchington Betchrider