Bob rudd has been busy with his screwdriver again today !

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
amazing

Bob rudd has been busy with his screwdriver again today !

Post by amazing »

SHOOT FOR THE STARS BANK JOB AND CLONES ETC STEER WELL CLEAR OF BOB RUDD MACHINES.

basicly the machine is so fucked up when it breaks and can offer u the 70 boards it slows down and nothing works properly ie: the lights dim hold buttons don't work for age's skill stop u can't even see were it is half the time. it took me over 1 hr to get the 140 because of this and then when u want to collect it pays out £10 about every 30 secs
oh and as a brucie bonus it gave me a £40 black hole and never even put the money in the bank wtf
3 machines chipped the same in the last 2 days
cheers bob u dick !
harry2

Post by harry2 »

We know because we play.

Bob Rudd is a family of gaming enthusiasts; a simple business built on solid standards. From free trade pubs to national pub companies (managed & tenanted), we don’t have different qualities of service to cater for different sized clients; we have one service – premium.

And that’s given to everyone we work with. Always.

Bob Rudd is dedicated to providing only the very best machines from all five of our sites across the UK because, as an independent company, we aren’t tied to any one supplier. It’s that simple, and it’s how Bob Rudd maintains the solid position of being ‘played more’.

For more information on any of our products,
call us today on 0191 217 3720, or contact one of our branches
Roulette free since December 2011.
amazing

Post by amazing »

harry2 wrote:We know because we play.

Bob Rudd is a family of gaming enthusiasts; a simple business built on solid standards. From free trade pubs to national pub companies (managed & tenanted), we don’t have different qualities of service to cater for different sized clients; we have one service – premium.

And that’s given to everyone we work with. Always.

Bob Rudd is dedicated to providing only the very best machines from all five of our sites across the UK because, as an independent company, we aren’t tied to any one supplier. It’s that simple, and it’s how Bob Rudd maintains the solid position of being ‘played more’.

For more information on any of our products,
call us today on 0191 217 3720, or contact one of our branches
it has to be on the verge of being illegal though.
not crediting the black hole win in the bank for example ?
if we had enough complain about this would it get us anywere though ?
this guy is sailing close to the wind in my opinion.

does anyone no how long it takes to reset itself or if in fact it can.
its like the machines is about to crash when it does this.
it must be a chip that's not working correctly
the last one i played yesterday even shut down taking nuggets when it switched !
good job i always carry notes as well :0
it has not even stopped u getting your goal but its so god dam slow for a result
and it could quite easy bring it on top if the landlord was watching
Thumper

Post by Thumper »

This used to happen a fair bit when they were first out, especially on Gamestec units. If they have recently been chipped then welcome to 2010!
I'm not sure, but I used to put it down to loading too many credits. And no idea about black hole - I never risked it.
I havn't had it happen for a long time so if it is chip related, you should be happy, they used to be good back then!
BFK

Post by BFK »

I had this happen on an Essex leisure SFTS.
amazing

Post by amazing »

BFK wrote:I had this happen on an Essex leisure SFTS.
town & county sfts confirmed just 20 mins ago as well oh dear
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

Being out at 8:30am for a SFTS ?? Are things really that bad ?
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
streakseims

Post by streakseims »

They all do it when forced to much, had it a few times, its annoying though, his new stickers are flash lol
6 million ways to pie....choose 1
deano8177

Post by deano8177 »

I've had this on a few essex leisure play it agains. Fucking pain in the arse
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

I just can't be fuckd woth bankjobs
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

It's not a new chip, i had this happen a while ago it eventually sorted itself out though, bit weird the black hole, bet your glad it didn't credit it though!
7-10-2-7-LOSE

Post by 7-10-2-7-LOSE »

Had a Quids in America hi lo to the £70 cash shot, played the board, game over. £20 later the flash. Was under the impression that when it shot the £70 it would go in, seemingly not the case.
amazing

Post by amazing »

gambogaz1 wrote:Being out at 8:30am for a SFTS ?? Are things really that bad ?
lol no it was in a wetherspoons on the way to my chosen area mmm fat breakfast though
amazing

Post by amazing »

7-10-2-7-LOSE wrote:Had a Quids in America hi lo to the £70 cash shot, played the board, game over. £20 later the flash. Was under the impression that when it shot the £70 it would go in, seemingly not the case.
some of them play well freaky but im quite sure that it is a chip as the only 3 i play of rudds are all the same within the space of a few hrs chipped and they are all within 2 miles of each other. and it was refill day for all of them so easy enough to rechip that day i suppose. and it always happens on the £20 dead spot as soon as that has broke bang the machine plays fuc*ed
flashback

Post by flashback »

Did it take coins? I've come across a few Bank Jobs and Jewels in the past that suddenly stop taking coins and go the way you describe. Bit of a pain but you still get there in the end, sometimes switching it off and back on will sort it out, other times it can play up for days.