Dragon fire

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
lukee1

Dragon fire

Post by lukee1 »

Anyone played one of these out ?
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Electro?
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
lukee1

Post by lukee1 »

Yer the new one
steelfix1

Post by steelfix1 »

silent g

Post by silent g »

failed test i think, great machines tho.
shame.
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
lukee1

Post by lukee1 »

Never really played one gave alot of red features though
jeffvickers

Post by jeffvickers »

Likes to give £70 off SH. If you gamble it though, it loses, but compensates by giving you 2 flashes a bit later on.
Only played one though. Haven't really lost on it yet though, so I assume there is no Skill type features, though I could be wrong.
Can't afford to guinea-pig machines anymore.
Northern Monkey

Post by Northern Monkey »

Played one of these yesterday. It seemed buzzed up from the off- lots of ARB1/2 boards. Feature wheel was reminiscent of Indy (Hi Lo). Not sure if any are JPable but I assume so as it blatantly refused to offer up the feature at 12 o'clock. Turned down a £70 nudge win and got the top via maxing out one of the stacks about £15 later which did £140.

It still seemed lively after so ploughed on and about £20 later got to the top of the nudge stack (super) with£70 there. Still had a no lose so went for the top instead (big money) which auto collected and it gave only £20. Obviously that set it back a bit and had to plough that back plus another £20 or so for the third top.

Enjoyable to play though (arent they all when buzzed up). Felt like there was a bit more strategy to it compared with many of the DOND offerings.
Captain.Tattybojangles

Post by Captain.Tattybojangles »

What, so it's auto-collecting features that award £20? Don't like the sound of that.
Northern Monkey

Post by Northern Monkey »

Think so Captain- the only other explanation is that the collect button was jammed down (some of the buttons were quite sticky). Thing is I cant remember whether the £140 came from the top of the nudge or win spin stack (both of which have Big Money) at the top as opposed to the cash stack which has Dragonfire at the top. Seems some other folk on here have played this so no doubt someone will be along soon to enlighten me.
Captain.Tattybojangles

Post by Captain.Tattybojangles »

Has anyone tried red features seeing if they abide by the old Rolling Thunder rule?
kong

Post by kong »

Pretty sure the top of any stack is £70 minimum on this. If it went up top and gave £20 it must have hit the tenner twice then hit miss?
darren

Post by darren »

Aye
silent g

Post by silent g »

get jackpot symbols on the winline and respin off bonus brings the other one in.
got none of these :(
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Got 3
The Duke of betchington Betchrider