Player V's Player

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
lazyboy

Post by lazyboy »

My last post seemed to get removed. A hope the next time a see you that you back your mouth up.
There wasent a gang who threatened Stockton Steve it was a 1 on 1 fight and he ran away screaming like a little girl. Make sure the next time your up give me a message and we will have a little word just the two of us big hard will. And tell Stockton Steve a wanna see him again for you starting with the mouth. Keyboard warrior
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

The thing is paul that young william always has to be right, you must accept this! He hates people going to other areas, he hates people going about with other players, he hates people who try to act hard but weirdly he does all these things!
I am Glendale, much better than you!
Stubble

Post by Stubble »

I accused you of being a bully. I said that you weren't involved in playing machines because you were good at playing them but because you were just pushing and shoving better players out of the way.

This is legitimate, and I stand by it. I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks this is true. If you wanna make money by bullying people and warning them off that's up to you. I don't want to cause trouble for my friends, and I don't wanna cause trouble for myself, but I'm sure it's already been established that I stand by my principles.

You can't really win here, give me or Ste a beating and you're just proving me right. I've had beatings before. Sending private messages to me with thinly concealed threats does nothing but back up what I already think of you.

Why enter into playing machines if all you wanna do is rough up your competition? Why did you start a fight with Ste in the first place? Seeing as you've entered into this forum, you might as though justify your actions. I've made plenty of reference to both you and Glendale on here over the last few years, now you can tell us why you threaten people out of your area.

I see it that you're just an average player, and can't handle any competition.
lazyboy

Post by lazyboy »

The first point.
The reason me and ste don't get on is because he's a arrogant prick.
Since I last had a fight with him he ran through The town like a little girl and I was only trying to talk to him. But we sorted that out as my friend had to go and get him from weather spoons toilet.

And I can handle your competition ask the players in your my area ever since I started playing machines I have wononey every single day (near enough) I'm just a average player like most ppl out there but I'm not having ppl coming into my area trying to act the big lad and thinking there something there not. When a see another player you expect the normal, fancy goin halfs on this or we're ya been so I don't go following you about etc. But no that prick was the total opposite and he got what he deserved what I think. And any 1 else who does the same as him will get the same. Like I said me and ste was a 1 on 1 fight not a group. He tryed to fight back which failed miserably. At the end of the day nothing was saying I was gonna win that fight. But like machines ya win some and ya lose some. I'm in the playing game to make money like most ppl not to make friends with the full country so that's what I'm gonna do protect my bits. I get on with a lot of players and we share info we have days out together etc etc. But like I said I'm not gonna let some prick bad mouth me and treat me like some dirt on there shoe. Like you said that you told me straight! Get the facts right you never told me straight. You brought up that you thought it was wrong what I did with ste. And then when things started to get heated you's didn't want anything to do with it.
But I'm sure il bump into you again and then am sure we can sort out differences out in person which will be a lot better than bashing the keyboard.

And onto the next saying Darren goes around with thieves and bully's.
For one he dosent go around with me as he's over the water from me. Yea Darren's my friend and he's in partner ship in a cafe with me but we don't play machines together often as we both have our own side to do
And for him training me up, like everything else in the game he helps me out I help him out as ppl in this game.
Everything I no hasent come through Darren. I used to spend a lot of time with Darren back in the early days as he used to come up north and take it for thousands every visit. Anyways hope av answered everything you want to hear. Am hope we bump into each other sooner than expected.
lazyboy

Post by lazyboy »

And from saying I can't really win here as you've took beating before etc etc. Weres ste lately ain't seen him running about my bits all the time like he used to. Think he's took the hint. If he acted differently the first few meetings I had with him then things would have been different. But no becoz he has been in the game longer than me he thought he could speak down on ppl. Btw my spelling is horrendous.
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Good day yesterday mate! Nice relaxing day, good company and good profit between 3 players from seperate parts of newcastle, thats how it should be!
Stubble

Post by Stubble »

Well, credit for showing some restraint in your response. I would suggest to both you and Ste that you're probably not ever gonna be best mates, but that you should show some mutual respect if you bump into each other again. Just because he doesn't wanna tell you stuff or go around with you, doesn't mean he's being disrespectful, and I would suggest that the fact you haven't bumped into him since proves that whatever he's doing, you should encourage it. Clearly you live quite close, so if you're both making money there just isn't a problem. Violence or threats should never feature.
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

haha will's gone legs by the look of it! ;)
Going skint....
doingthem

Post by doingthem »

This is crease
lazyboy

Post by lazyboy »

Haha bubbles. Will the problem is Stockton Steve dosent live close that is the problem. He lives in Stockton and I live Chester le street. And another thing I wouldn't want Stockton ste to share information with me if that's what ya think. He noes to stay of my bits and I stay of his. I don't want it to result in another fight with him so I would prefer it if he sticks to his agreement we arranged the last time I saw him.
Stubble

Post by Stubble »

Ok, that seems fair enough, we'll leave it at that then.
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Im off to stockton next week for a look around! :-)
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Can't we just all get along?lol
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Get along on fruitchat betch? Is that possible? :-)
JG

Post by JG »

Absolutely, this is the friendliest forum going.
JG