Player V's Player

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

Machines?

Oh you mean those piles of crap that look like what I used to make money out of every day? The higher the jackpots went, the more ruined the game became. Big mouths also played their parts in destroying what was once a great 'career' especially since we all got to communicate so easily.
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

been-grant-mitchell'd! wrote:for me, most of the police are scum.
They lack intelligence and common sense at all levels.

Three times now i've had hassle with them and now i keep a ipcc letter in the glovebox of my car to show them that i am possibly more trouble than it's worth. Only once in harbourne, birmingham was one officer - a pc gordon - understandable about fruits. He said that one guy in his social club knew exactly when the machine would pay etc. And said this in my defence to the arresting officer, but that they still had to go through with the investigations.

All because of some pathetic old tart in an ember inn called the police because the mech was rejecting coins on us! Bitch. I hope she crashes her car, goes home to find she's been burgled, makes herself a cup of tea to calm her nerves, only to find they've shit in her kettle.

My mate and i stopped the other night to help a lady who had ran her car off the road into a tree. She was quite shaken up and was grateful of our help.

But if it was a police car, i'd take a few photos of it, laugh and drive home happy.
rofl great post! ;)
Going skint....
BFK

Post by BFK »

Bit of an old thread this one!!
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

Fruit chat was better then? Lol
Going skint....
ridye

Post by ridye »

"I seen you before"...about 2 years ago

"Get off my land"...Oh so members of the public can own entire cities these days? Cool.

Had it a few days ago, see you next time if your machines are this good every visit!
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Was doing a triple in my town a few months back, went for doors and saw two players coming in, one came over and started talking, seemed to know who i was, couldnt be bothered to chat so was blanking him, after 5 minutes of me not asking his name he introduced himself, NOELS BEARD!!!!!!!!
Actually had a good chat and even though i told him i disagree with his views he was still adamant that hes in the right!
I found it strange though that he had travelled to newcastle with a poorer player from stockton when he says its wrong to train others up!
Fair play to the guy though as he does believe the crap he talks and will argue his corner!
I am Glendale, much better than you!
AMK

Post by AMK »

I bumped into Steve from Hull. Anyone know him?
... Join The Party!
Stubble

Post by Stubble »

You trembled your way through 10 mins of me telling you exactly what I thought of you, and agreed with every statement I made. When I fitted these logical steps together, to show you how your very presence on the fruit machine scene is an abomination, you appeared perplexed. You are a tiny, wrinkled, old man. No wonder you work cooking people's dinner.

I'm sorry that you are having to whine for attention.

Do not talk about my friends on here. Do not rank my friends. Do not talk about me. Stop being cocky.
Ruler of The World

The hard man speaks...
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Good to see you back beardy! I agreed with your view of people should not be threatened by others but nothing else that i can remember! Can you explain how its ok to travel from your area to mine with another player please, i swear i will not mention stockton steve as im in fear!
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Strange as well how you dont talk to anybody but one post about you and you rejoin, strange one that! Couldnt be another north east player on here could there? Also i rang paul about your "friend" and told him if it was true that four of them chased him out of a pub then it was out of order, seems it was just paul having a row with your "friend" and not four as you claimed!
Ruler of The World

Maybe he meant Four from the Divergent movies?
Stubble

Post by Stubble »

They didn't chase him out of the pub. They cornered him in the toilets, and started a fight that got them all barred.

It's easy to feel safe when there is a group of you. Quite the juxtaposition between someone's attitude from behind a keyboard and how confident they feel when you're standing next to them. Next time I'm up I'll remind you of the things you've said here, and we'll see if you feel the need to phone your friends.

You've joined a gang of bullies and thieves. They give you confidence: that must be nice for you.

When I met your friend Paul I told him to his face he was a bully. His response? He pretended to throw a punch. Then his friends said they would drag me outside and fill me in. Maybe you need to explain to them the concept of IRONY.
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

I dont do machines with paul so i dont know how im in this group of bullies and thieves! Im north of the river and he does the south! We do own a cafe near gateshead if you fancy popping in for a meal when your up next?
Stubble

Post by Stubble »

Well it's reassuring to know that you'll be alone when you confront me doing your hits.