Player V's Player

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
lukee1

Player V's Player

Post by lukee1 »

Sorry to re-thread !

but this has happen twice now and i have just bumped in to the same player on a mist (well so called player) Pots wasn't to bad and just gave me a right go saying i was playing 'HIS MACHINES'
and threatening me if i don't leave them alone is this turning in to some sort of territory game lol ?

Ok if i dint live in the same place as him as anyone else had this experience or has got pissed off with another player ?
Plumy2k

Post by Plumy2k »

You want to try moving to Liverpool mate, it's a daily occurrence there. If I ever see you playing this machine and suchforth.
lukee1

Post by lukee1 »

Cant stand it always a bunch of them to -__- so you cant really say ******************************************head
BFK

Post by BFK »

It's a dog eat dog world!!

Not happened to me yet tho.
AMK

Post by AMK »

Oi Paul. Stay off my Jects Dawn clacton n sarf end ;)
Been-Grant-Mitchell'd!

Post by Been-Grant-Mitchell'd! »

Personally, if someone wanted to threaten me or my workmate, I wouldn't let them finish their sentence before I broke their face.
johncluedo

Post by johncluedo »

lol ^^
The Dark Horse

Post by The Dark Horse »

I was in Liverpool last year for a mates birthday and bumped into a couple of the well known locals on a game, they seemed alright and were friendly enough to me. I've never had anyone try and tell me not to do an area before either, but people becoming territorial about areas is inevitable if there are too many players or players with a criminal mentality are involved. If the game lasted another ten years you would see a lot more of this happening, but much better organised.
big A

Post by big A »

theres a twat round bristol that tryed threatening 2 lads i know a couple of times,but they just stood upto him an the bully never done fuckall.most of the time its all talk.
Noels Beard

Post by Noels Beard »

The Dark Horse wrote:I was in Liverpool last year for a mates birthday and bumped into a couple of the well known locals on a game, they seemed alright and were friendly enough to me. I've never had anyone try and tell me not to do an area before either, but people becoming territorial about areas is inevitable if there are too many players or players with a criminal mentality are involved. If the game lasted another ten years you would see a lot more of this happening, but much better organised.
Yes agreed. Reference my recent posts regarding letting information go to all and sundry, and the fact that 2 long established players (10+) years have been chased out of Newcastle centre. Guess they'll be really thankful to Glendale they've been threatened with knives and guns.
johncluedo

Post by johncluedo »

You are correct beardy, these undesirables need to be frozen out of the game. But that might be hard now they have had a taste!
The Dark Horse

Post by The Dark Horse »

I've read your posts NB, I think you are very naive if you think an individual, Glendale, is capable of ruining large parts of the country single-handedly. It is not about the witch hunt for someone to blame you that seem to be on, it is the sites themselves that are to blame, they are what creates these players.

Personally, if some mugs tried to run me out of an area I'd been doing solidly for ten years they would be looking at an all out war with me. Stand up for yourself mate.
lukee1

Post by lukee1 »

Been-Grant-Mitchell'd! wrote:Personally, if someone wanted to threaten me or my workmate, I wouldn't let them finish their sentence before I broke their face.
yer i suppose but when ur on your own and theres 3-4 of them u tend to think twice well i do anyway :L
lukee1

Post by lukee1 »

The Dark Horse wrote:I've read your posts NB, I think you are very naive if you think an individual, Glendale, is capable of ruining large parts of the country single-handedly. It is not about the witch hunt for someone to blame you that seem to be on, it is the sites themselves that are to blame, they are what creates these players.

Personally, if some mugs tried to run me out of an area I'd been doing solidly for ten years they would be looking at an all out war with me. Stand up for yourself mate.
i suppose so i will start going round with a couple of mates to, reason for this happening today is because i did a a red hot for 210 with 80 in and seeing him play the perfects all the time i cant imagine he knows how to trap the red hot so i think it was a little jealousy when he seen me in a country pub on a mist :L o well i got the 35 box before he came in should slow things down ;)
ob

Post by ob »

lol @ talking like this red hot rip is actually decent :P