Sir Linesman's advice for Thursday

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
redlinesman

Sir Linesman's advice for Thursday

Post by redlinesman »

The Chief has been stopping at Linesman Towers over the past couple of nights and he's beaten me to the rise this morning and took my 2 huskies for a jog across the countryside. We were due to leave at 7.45 and he's still not back so we might have a slightly delayed start. There's some fresh coffee, Sainsbury's taste the difference orange juice with bits and a bowl of Marks and Spencer granola waiting for him.

My advice for fruitchatters today,

Exapand your mind people, go out to work with the view to earn an honest living but let it not corrupt your freedom, feelings and abilities as a human being. Your earnings my drive your mind to think about what you can buy, clothes, cars, houses, holidays to name a few, but take some time to free your mind. Imagine there was no money in this world, imagine money didn't exist and see where your mind takes you. You are out to earn a living, but try and not be a slave to your minds demands that are kidding you into reaching unattainable happiness.

Do something nice for someone, pop a couple of golden nuggets in a charity box, buy the homeless guy outside the pub a hot drink and a sandwhich, buy the big issue or make time for someone you wouldn't normally. These simple things can trigger your ability to be nice, everyone can learn to be caring and considerate and develop foundations that will make a better person.

Learn something new today, and I'm not talking about the latest gadgets that are getting released or something you can buy. Think about the world, the community, the class system, think about war and peace and what is right and wrong with the world, be informed. Think about the past and future and discover old or new skills you might of forgot or didn't realise you had. The more you think and learn while considering your existence will help bring out the potential inside you. Most of all have a heart, don't let the corruption of earning money taint you so your whole life is a sham and your intelligence, views and goodwill are snubbed out by that green eyed monster. Of course earn a living but do it with compassion and humility, try to avoid the rat race mentality and broaden your horizons leading to a better life for yourself and others.

Kind Regards, Sir Linesman
INVINCIBLE

Post by INVINCIBLE »

redlinesman wrote: There's some fresh coffee, Sainsbury's taste the difference orange juice with bits and a bowl of Marks and Spencer granola waiting for him.

Kind Regards, Sir Linesman
Valentines day was last week mate...
Mystery_Plum

Post by Mystery_Plum »

This Sir Linesman chap seems OK :)

Is he new?
Scott

Post by Scott »

What do you feed your Huskies on? bakers Complete? Pedigree Chum? My money's on fillet steak?
Cobwebs 👆
johncluedo

Post by johncluedo »

Another inspirational speech, i feel an over powering need to change my ways!
Mr McStreak

Post by Mr McStreak »

redlinesman wrote:
Do something nice for someone
Dear Sir Liesman,

Do something nice for me, stop boring me with your lies.
discostu

Post by discostu »

When i owned 2 huskies i would feed them only on the finest moose and whale meat (around £200/lb). Sadly after many happy years they passed away and in their honour, i ate their carcusses as a token of respect.
harry2

Post by harry2 »

Disappointed it's "Sainsbury's Taste the Difference orange juice". Surely your butler can squeeze a few Sicilians.
Roulette free since December 2011.
Scott

Post by Scott »

This thread has gone to the dogs, if you have got two huskies pal you must need to winalot?
Cobwebs 👆
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

[quote="redlinesman"]The Chief has been stopping at Linesman Towers over the past couple of nights and he's beaten me to the rise this morning and took my 2 huskies for a jog across the countryside. We were due to leave at 7.45 and he's still not back so we might have a slightly delayed start. There's some fresh coffee, Sainsbury's taste the difference orange juice with bits and a bowl of Marks and Spencer granola waiting for him.

i had to laugh at that , genius
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

You can call him a lier but whoever it is, very clever man
Mystery_Plum

Post by Mystery_Plum »

maverick69 wrote:You can call him a lier but whoever it is, very clever man
I must be missing something then - surely you'd buy your orange juice and granola at the same place? Why go to two different shops...?
redlinesman

Post by redlinesman »

No worries Mystery Plum. Mrs Linesman does the bulk of the weekly shop at Sainsburys and gets certain things from M & S. Some things like fruit and vegetables and other groceries are quite expensive in M & S so it doesn't really make sense to do the main shop there as it would work out quite expensive on a regular basis. We often buy meat from M & S and we like some of the deserts, cereals etc, we always buy tangerines from there as well as they tend to be plumper and sweeter than the ones you get in other places.

Thanks John, Mav and Scott, Hope you've had a good day, weather has been nice and a little bit of profit in my pocket. Played a new machine today while I was having Lunch and it's very interesting, going to give the man I call 'ultimate code cracker' a ring and have a chat as this offering can clearly be violated.

Regards, Sir Linesman
johncluedo

Post by johncluedo »

On your way to the top you can do anything!

But how do you get your life back when you get there?
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

johncluedo wrote:On your way to the top you can do anything!

But how do you get your life back when you get there?
eminem, hes taken me out of many a dark place. another lyrical genius