Altercation yesterday

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
redlinesman

Altercation yesterday

Post by redlinesman »

We're still taking it fairly easy on these at the moment, not popping that cork just yet and being laid back and chilled is often the best approach. Anyway, considering it's fairly topical I'll just give you a quick low down on a minor altercation that took place yesterday.

The Chief and I happened to be in Boots in Dartford as his wife had asked him to run an errand to pick up a few bathroom essentials. We were walking down one of the aisles when we heard some industrial language from a group of two men and two women, one of the females initiated proceedings - it went a bit like 'no point you getting any fukin moisturiser you ugly cunt' and a response from what I presume was her other half came back, 'shut the fuk up miss piggy, they used to call me George Clooney in the Ivy Leaf' The exchanges appeared like banter and probably in jest, but it was loud and crude and the Chief wasn't happy. He approached them and said 'No swearing on the shop floor please guys, there's a mother and child just there' The Chief was calm and collective in his ascendance, however he was met with a torrent of abuse from all corners of the foursome 'fuk you' 'what you gonna do the fuk about it' 'hey, fuk off you fukin feelstrong' are a sample of the abuse that was coming the Chief's way. At this point the Chief and I were preparing to defend ourselves with the use of physical force, should indeed it of come our way first, however to try and diffuse the situation the Chief signalled to the nearby store security guard to come over. The Chief's PRPS jeans were overloaded with the day's takings and a tear up in the middle of a Boots store wasn't a good idea or on our list of to do things, however the security guard didn't seem to be that forthcoming and he looked a shade uneasy. Just in the moments leading up to how the situation would take course and develop, one of the Chief's old buddies from the boxing club appeared, all 6'4 of him with tank qualities and basket in tow, they greeted each other like long lost brothers. At the time I did not know who this giant of a man was but it turned out his name was Dom Negus, an ex pro boxer who is still quite tasty with his fists. When Dom appeared I had actually noticed the two men in the group reveal a look that resembled a rabbit in headlights, and there demeanour changed quickly. Dom said 'is everything alright here' and the Chief said 'small problem with this group showing the shop and public a lack of respect' Dom looked at them and the group started to issue apologies and one the men came over and shook the Chief's and my hand apologising profusely. The group then made a hasty exit from the shop leaving The Chief and Dom to catch up while I listened in to the latest gossip.

All in a day's work
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

this chief geezer.....his name's not Shittingbull is it?
johncluedo

Post by johncluedo »

Fact Or Fiction?
deano8177

Post by deano8177 »

It's just a bit to long for me to want to read
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

@lugsy.... lol

@RLM .... Cunt
He isn't right of course, he just thinks he is.
Mystery_Plum

Post by Mystery_Plum »

The prose of an over-enthusiastic 15 year-old boy trying to impress his English teacher.
Trippy Stumps

Post by Trippy Stumps »

Its from Dog The Bounty Hunter!
ma71lda

Post by ma71lda »

I think he's watched one too many Guy Ritchie films.
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Mystery_Plum wrote:The prose of an over-enthusiastic 15 year-old boy trying to impress his English teacher.

The Duke of betchington Betchrider
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

it shows imagination ,,,,,,,,,,, but none of the flair and downright ''cant put it down'' read-ability of a jg post .

must try harder
Little discipline = BIG issue

redlinesman

Post by redlinesman »

Thanks for the comments guys. Should be a good few months though, heading out in the morning and going to be on the road for 7/10 days but having a nice meal and a few drinks on Sat which will soften the workload blow. Hope you all have a profitable weekend if your out or an enjoyable one if your not, or maybe a mixture of both.

Regards, *Redlinesman*
johncluedo

Post by johncluedo »

What Areas You And The Chef Going Too?
redlinesman

Post by redlinesman »

We'll be down South until Sunday, and then heading as far North as Sheffield. I'm getting the train to meet the Chief at 6.30am tomorrow John.
johncluedo

Post by johncluedo »

South Coast?
redlinesman

Post by redlinesman »

No, won't be going to the coast John