FOOD......How do you get yours?

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
maverick69

FOOD......How do you get yours?

Post by maverick69 »

Just sat down to dinner at 10pm, which is a tesco finest ready meal. Not the best for me,,,,,,but better than a donner kebab. where do you guys eat ? who cooks it ?. Does your mother cook it for you at home? or are you like me eating alone. I got to thinking about players health...bowel cancer, heart attack,diabetes etc are they on the cards for us. eating a chicken meal 3 everyday....cant be doing you any good. One of the time i met Lee was in the que for Mc Donalds at watford gap services....this says it all really. I think we should be thinking about our health
eurovision1984

Post by eurovision1984 »

deleted
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Been on chicken and rice twice a day. Max muscle protein shake for brekkie and either steak or fish with veg for tea for 3 weeks now. Gone from 19'5 to 18'3. I will be under 18' by Monday. And of course gym 5 times a week and no alcohol
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

All cooked by our lass of course
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
eurovision1984

Post by eurovision1984 »

deleted
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

eurovision1984 wrote:i like to eat chinese takerways.
one of my favourate dishes is chicken,ginger & spring onion & boiled rice,
trust me its healthy & delicious.

nice that
oldskool

Post by oldskool »

FAO Betchrider:

if you're tring to lose weight then chicken and rice for breakfast and lunch along with a protein shake are making it hard for yourself.
keep the rice, but ditch the chicken for breakfast and lunch and try to focus on trying to take on most of your carbs at breakfast and pre lunch times. protein shake for directly after your gym work out and the steak/fish and veg for your evening meal.

i assume you are mixing your gym sessions between cardio and strength days?
also, one day a week, as soon as you wake up, get up, don't eat and do some cardio for about 30-45 mins and refuse your bodies temptation to eat for at least an hour after you complete the cardio. ... trust me the fat will fall off and your bmi will drop.

a fruit machine player's lifestyle doesn't bode well for a healthy lifestyle, but it can be done.

ps = maxi muscle protein shakes aren't the best, but are the most expensive. try myprotein.com or musclewarehouse.com whey
eurovision1984

Post by eurovision1984 »

deleted
ridye

Post by ridye »

Mcdonalds, Mcdonalds, Kentucky Fried Chicken and a Pizza Hut!

Easy to maintain high mentabolism when you're running round the city for machines on a daily basis! One day I'll just explode into a helium balloon shape!

Although I'm not a full time player and I've been fairly gamble free the past 3 months apart from a few low scale casual punts. So easy it was though to be passing a McDs or similar on the walk to the train after leaving Spoons etc and when you have a pocket bursting with coins £4 odd for a large meal feels like nothing!
gmckee03

Post by gmckee03 »

betchrider wrote:Been on chicken and rice twice a day. Max muscle protein shake for brekkie and either steak or fish with veg for tea for 3 weeks now. Gone from 19'5 to 18'3. I will be under 18' by Monday. And of course gym 5 times a week and no alcohol
I eat kinda the same stuff although alot more protein and carbs each day to gain wait lol
eurovision1984

Post by eurovision1984 »

deleted
eastangliapro

Post by eastangliapro »

steak
Jack bauer
eastangliapro

Post by eastangliapro »

I fucking love steak
Jack bauer
Mr McStreak

Post by Mr McStreak »

Fillet steak, seasoned with cracked black pepper, then sealed in a frying pan.

Oven, 15 mins, when you cut into it it should still be red and juicy.

Vine ripened cherry tomatoes, onion, mushrooms. Fried gently with a little oil, til brown.

Chips. Boil potatoes on a low heat til soft, cut them, a little salt and pepper then straight into a boiling chip pan until brown and crispy.

There you have it.

I'm off to get a sandwich.
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

Prawns in garlic butter with brown bread for starts, Then a rare steak with 2 onion rings and salad.. I also like just doing some pasta and some john west tuna for a quick snack.