Trouble in Milton Keynes

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
redlinesman

Trouble in Milton Keynes

Post by redlinesman »

It was in the week leading up to Christmas when my Chief in Command and I found ourselves combining family favours, Christmas drinks and business in urban Buckinghamshire. I'd agreed to take my sister and brother in law along with my niece and nephew to Brighton the following day as they were in town for a pantomime that my niece had got a role in, and I was dropping the Chief and his nephew off in Central London, seven people in total so it was a good job I was in the Disco. The Chief's nephew was at MK uni and he was joining us for drinks, however the Chief insisted I didn't play a particular machine in front of his nephew as he stated 'you can't trust anyone with this' I was quite relaxed about it, his nephew had no fruit machine knowledge and had little interest in them, I didn't mind him being there but the Chief, as the Chief does, clamped down and said he shouldn't. There was no problem however as the Chief's nephew James had arranged to meet some friends while we took care of business.

We were on an emptier (is it still active, I'm not saying) and our schedule had tied in nicely with winding down for the Christmas break and our location meant I could do my family a favour at the same time. We were nationwide at the time, the Chief had handed the reigns of the restaurant to his mum while he was providing excellent, thorough security and surveillance rolled into one for yours truly. We'd been anxious for a period, as in the first initial stages of a trick there's always the fear that other people are on them or you'll get seen but at about this time we were just starting to relax a bit more and felt a slight weight disappearing from our shoulders. The Chief is on a bonus scheme, so he is eager for any trick to last as long as possible, being a reformed gambling addict (he once lost 200k in a month) he never ever gambles, it's been that way for 9 years and he channels all his energy into making sure prying eyes and troublesome people are kept away or at a manageble distance. Being Christmas, his mum was flat out at the restaurant so he was also paying for extra staff, but I was paying him well and it was a fairly optimistic, chilled out sort of feeling going on in MK that night.

We started off in some of the usual pubs and bars enjoying the christmas spirit, I was getting a bit hot in some of the pubs as my Nigel Cabourn jacket provided maximum insulation as well as storage for excess coinage, and with this trick there is certainly excess coinage. I loosened up though and resorted to an open zip profile which cooled me down and made me feel a lot better. It was arouond 9 o clock and I was keen to get the units we had come for done and dusted so we could enjoy the rest of the evening, at this point James went and met his uni buddies and myself and the Chief got down to business. The first two were off the schedule and there was another one we had a stumbled across, the one we had found was in a slightly strange location by way of a bar that you'd expect to house a much older machine. We got the first couple of units done in about an hour taking a combined profit of £350, with the final unit I decided to take £250 as we wouldn't be returning to this unit anytime soon due the bar's opening times. The bar was busy and the christmas season was in full flow, some of MK's finest females were out to party and they were using the machine to lean and rest on resulting in a flurry of hands, breasts and legs, not necessarily in that order by the way. Our eyes were half fixed on the machine, with the Chief also trying to spot any potential security breaches. Things were going well and I had managed to get what I wanted inside 360 degrees, it was getting manic in the bar and too busy so we decided to make a sharp exit and meet James again in The Living Room just along the street.

We got out the bar and I gave the Chief a high five, making our way to meet up with James. At this point, this is where the night turned nasty, we were still fairly sober and so it proved to be a good job as we needed our wits about us. We'd got about fifty yards along the road, and we'd turned into a smaller quiter street while I passed the Chief some golden nuggets, I didn't want the pockets to go on the Cabourn just yet. As I was passing him some coins four males entered our vicinity, proceeding in an agressive manner. It looked to be two bouncers aged around 28-35, stockily built together with an older guy and a young lad around 18-19. The fair haired bouncer on the left approached me and shouted 'you've fukin ripped that bandit haven't ya, don't take the cunt out of me' I presented him with a puzzled look and the younger lad said 'he's fukin tooled it Andy' The Chief stepped in and said 'leave it, we've done nothing wrong' This seemed to anger both bouncers and the fair haired one shouted 'c'mon on then, don't take the cunt out of me, don't take the fukin cunt out of me' as he took his jacket off and started to bounce up and down like a boxer. At this point the older guy entered calculations as he said 'Do him Andy, fukin punish him and rob the bastard' The Chief remained unphased and said 'c'mon lads it's christmas, go back to ya bar' but at this point the bouncer started swinging at the Chief. Things didn't seem real at first but I quickly realised they were when the other bouncer attacked me. He got hold of me and we started grappling and I managed to break free, now my awareness of what was going on around me was virtually nil but there was constant shouting going on and the Chief and other bouncer were out of my line of sight. I became aware that the older guy was now nearby on his own and he shouted 'fukin mug him off Tony, teach him, punish him, rearange his cunt of a face' My past experience of boxing now kicked in and I was stood in an orthodox stance ready to defend myself and the law, the bouncer came at me but his shots were poor and at this moment there was a feeling of warmth that had been absent from my body for the previous few minutes. My confidence instantly grew, and as the bouncer came back at me I began to throw a fluent straight jab, covering up, throwing the jab again and backing the jab up with occasional right hooks. The bouncer was now aware of my skills and the jab was landing at will, he began glancing at the old guy while he was fighting and I felt in control of the situation. He started trying to head butt me, but I kept mobile and protected myself while the old guy shouted 'pick up the pace Tony, fukin do him, fukin mug this bastard' I continued doing what I was doing doing and the bouncer started to gasp for air, his hands were dropping and I delivered around 6/7 punches condemning the juice head to the floor. Full of adrenalin I said to the old guy 'c'mon then' Around what felt thirty seconds later the Chief appeared as his contest had drifted into a side street off the street I was on, he looked fresh as a daisy and smiling said 'better make a move'

We made our way back on to the main street and the Chief said we'd better get to our hotel and stay away from the central area, since our Hotel was slightly out of town we phoned James to let him know we were going back to the hotel and jumped in a cab. We didn't mention anything in the cab but hit the hotel bar for a stiff drink ready to relive our experience. The chief was calm and collective, but I was still in shock at the tear up we had just participated in. It turned out that Chief had completely overwhelmed the other bouncer and had also had to sort the younger lad out as well as they both ran at him. The bouncer had tied his belt around his fist and the younger lad had pulled a cosh out, the Chief took a blow on the shoulder with the steel cosh but laid the lad out with one punch. He quickly took care of the bouncer, but he got back up and then put him down again. The Chief reckons the older guy was the bar owner, the younger lad his son along with the two bouncers and they had waited until we had walked along the street where there was no CCTV. The younger lad was apparently using fruit machine lingo so is obviously some sort of player and told his dad we'd robbed the machine. It was a night to remember, won't be going to that area again for a while though even though the Chief said it won't be a problem. Used to spar wiith the Chief and work the sandbags when he had a boxing ring underneath his pub, so I let him know how grateful I was for encouraging me to stay fit.
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

Cool story
deano8177

Post by deano8177 »

Is there a short way of tell the story as I'm to lazy to read all that. Thanks
Scott

Post by Scott »

I NEVER read posts of this length, but i did this time, not a bad read actually wether its fact or fiction.
Cobwebs 👆
Mystery_Plum

Post by Mystery_Plum »

What an absolute fucking abortion of a thread.
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

The mans mad!
I am Glendale, much better than you!
quizard

Post by quizard »

LOL Its written in the style of one Richard Allen's Skinhead books. You should go for it write the full novel.
Drpepper

Post by Drpepper »

I have the image in my head of vitali klitscho just picking someone off with £1000 in coins in his pocket :D
eurovision1984

Post by eurovision1984 »

deleted
skinner

Post by skinner »

Your lucky silent g did'nt come round the corner and knock the lot of you out!!!
The Dark Horse

Post by The Dark Horse »

I'm very suprised you managed to keep a good stance and fight well considoring your pockets were full of coins. In my experience this can be a major disadvantage in a fight situation. Try throwing a decent combo with 300 coins in either pocket weighing you down. It's very difficult and you are slowed down a lot. Similair fights have ended with me and my attackers rolling around the floor in a sea of pound coins.
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

haha even if thats bs, it was a good story. you got anymore red
The Dark Horse

Post by The Dark Horse »

Also I wouldn't start thinkin you are invincible because you got the better of a couple of bouncers. I've had many a tear up in my life involving bouncers/etc., at times a couple of us have fought off much larger groups with ease.

All fights are circumstancial though, you will get the other side of luck if you fight regularly enough. I swear that two guys managed to get the better of about 8 of my boys once. They were both clearly pro fighters, but my group of 8 included a pro thai boxer, a pikey boxer and my mate who robbed an HSBC with sawn off at 15(nutter). The rest of us weren't exactly the shy type either. I think the alcohol had got the better of us that night, but the moral of the story is that no one is unbeatable in a streetfight, and there is always someone with more dangerous connections.
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

Ive not had that many tear ups over the years...i got caught in a head lock by a bouncer once...i swear to go i thought i was going to die. his arm was like a vice, i couldnt breath. Then out of knowwhere my mate kicked him in the head and knocked him out.lucky he used to be british under 18 thai kwon do champion. I got thrown down a flight of stairs...by a bouncer and broke my arm...then 3 of them set on me.Again my mates jumped in....2 of them were useless, but they had a go. i manged to go free.....one of them was too much for them to handle and took all of them on himself...hes silent g's height but twice as wide....i bet there are people harder but the bloke doesnt feel pain. if ur gunna have a tear up u need people to have ur back
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

Is your security ex special forces redlinesman ?