Yesssssssss

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Scott

Yesssssssss

Post by Scott »

After 10 long months and 5 re-bails i have finally had my bank accounts unfroze, and been given my phone and ipad back, insufficient evidence, i always thought i.'d get it back deep down but i'd be lying if i said i was'nt sweating a bit though, just a sat nav and 485 cash now and it all done and dusted, officer told me he knows that i've been looking at websites that tell you how to defraud fruit machines looooool, the police are vile bastards, done there best to ruin me, and left me high and dry with no money, or so they thought, tossers!!!!!!
Cobwebs 👆
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

Good on ya mate
Scott

Post by Scott »

Thanks.
Cobwebs 👆
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

well done m8 ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, i bet your relieved .

ide still love to take the twat out for a days slot ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, then at the end of the day , look him in the eye and say '' told ya so twat''
Little discipline = BIG issue

Scott

Post by Scott »

I looked him full in the eye and know i was wasting my breath, i knew they'd give me the runaround getting my stuff back, its just one of their nasty little tricks they like to do to make them feel powerful, i ain't in no rush, let them have their little moment lol.
Cobwebs 👆
Captain.Tattybojangles

Post by Captain.Tattybojangles »

Maybe now this is over they can actually get back to fucking stopping criminals.
mouse75

Post by mouse75 »

Made up you've been cleared Scott - fair play. One thought tho - would everyone be saying the same about toolers? Lets face it Captain - they are clearly breaking the law - and maybe your average copper doesn't realise the difference.
tommya

Post by tommya »

They don't for sure got stopped four times last yr
Been-Grant-Mitchell'd!

Post by Been-Grant-Mitchell'd! »

I can say with no hesitation that I fuckin hate the police with a passion.
They did the same to me four years ago at Lewisham.
They froze my current account, e-saver account, took my phone, laptop and left me with not a penny to get back from there to Hastings at half ten at night.

I hit back hard.

They said they were holding a "civil interview" that was meant to be independent from the police, and that I wasn't obliged to attend. But I did go to find the interview was held by a police sergeant!
"I though it was meant to be independent from the police?" I asked. "I don't strictly work for the police" was his reply.

Anyway, I put my bank account statements, tax statements, Critical Illness & Life Cover documents on the table, together with DVD's of me playing a Grandslam and other old club machines, and a witness statement/character witness from the owner of the arcade in Hastings. I also informed him that I had made an official complaint to the IPCC stating that I was left with no means of travel and flea bites I got from the cell.

He said they had temporarily seized £2,780 in coins from my car. I know there was an extra £300 in notes aswell but he was adamant there were none. I told him I'll be asking my solicitor for the video from the custody suite that showed the notes on the desk.

I went back after three weeks and got told there would be no further action taken, and received an apology for the flea bites and lack of travel funds. The officer said they'd forward my money that week ( it actually took three weeks ). I asked him if he thought it was ironic that they were looking to charge me with money laundering yet they had in fact laundered the money for me. I forget his reply, but tried to speak to me like we were friends.

This was the second time I've had trouble with those bastards and I swear to God (though of course he doesn't actually
exist) that if I saw a police car skid off the road into a water-filled ditch, I'd let the cunts drown. I hate them more than I hate Chris Pink.

Before anyone defends the police and asks if I'd call them if my house (caravan!) was burgled, or my family hurt, then yes I would. Because THAT IS THEIR JOB. it's not their job to terrorise people. They could've at least given me a travel permit.
Been-Grant-Mitchell'd!

And the missing notes DID reappear amazingly. But I got £2,080 in one cheque, and £900 in another for some strange reason.
Been-Grant-Mitchell'd!

And as for the eagle-eyed members, I am still owed £100 to this day.
Scott

Post by Scott »

They are just horrible bastards, i had the smuggest grin on my face when he walked into the station earlier, i'll almost guarantee i'll get fucked around for the 485, they are completely in the wrong, but its to much to ask for them to give me all my property in one go. You just have to leave them to it, i've not pestered them in the whole 10 months, i just took the the attitude of give me my money back when you draw a blank, who the fuck do they think they are doing that to an innocent man? Glad its over.
Cobwebs 👆
stuart4010

Post by stuart4010 »

I do have to luagh sometimes. Picture the scene - you're an innocent new Pub Landlord that has an LTD in. You can't understand why you're not making money off it as other Landlords are. You see a face every 2 weeks or so that seems to do well out of your machine every time... Don't you get even the slightest bit suspicious??

I'm taking fuck all away from your clear ability Scott, i'm just asking to stop and think about the other side for 2 secs (disclaimer: I own no pub or machines, i'm just thinking out loud).
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

Well ltds are in the top 10 machines for takings.
Scott

Post by Scott »

In fairness i can see why they have thought the worst, by his own admission it was the five figure bank balance and not working since 2005 that set the alarm bells ringing, he point blank refuses to believe my only form of income is fruit machines. Just glad i had other money, i was getting late letters every other day saying i had'nt paid this and that, they don't like to admit they got it wrong.
Cobwebs 👆