A fruit machine related thread

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
feeder22

A fruit machine related thread

Post by feeder22 »

Is it just me but none chain pubs aside, if you see a pot with high amounts 50+ do you expect fire?

Pots are so bad the places i go if you do fund anything worth having usually results in fire
He isn't right of course, he just thinks he is.
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

u talking SW ?
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

Generally all over really
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

This is the prob any idiot can play the playables these days.....these sites dont help. a cluey with half a brain could turn up to a jackpotty meet, or a mega meet. and watch one of them play a machine. and they know the script just like that . its not hard
Scott

Post by Scott »

Not everyone can get there brain around some basic stuff, i remember going in for a dig it a couple of years back, a lad who i knew through a friend would watch, he had seen me play it about 5 times, i walked in one day and was on it with a face like thunder, i asked how he was getting on? ''i can't make it do what you do'' a dig it is up there with the simplest games, because you know! But he did'nt have the mindset if you like, maybe he was just a bit slow, but not everyone can suss stuff watching a handful of imes.
Cobwebs 👆
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

I was under the impression nothing of any real note gets played at these meets

obvs players attend but dont play for the simple fact of clueing the lesser players up
but most deals are a piece of piss to play you only got to see one being played once and away you go, also havent a couple of the potty members stumbled across a few things?
People are more aware to try things out on new machines nowadays.
Chain pubs get played a lot more which is how some things get out your gonna get seen playing something a hell of a lot more in the chains
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

maybe,,,,,im just smarter than the average bear. it wanst hard tho was it scott. to work out.....even the holding on stakes i worked that out me sen.
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

Scott wrote:Not everyone can get there brain around some basic stuff, i remember going in for a dig it a couple of years back, a lad who i knew through a friend would watch, he had seen me play it about 5 times, i walked in one day and was on it with a face like thunder, i asked how he was getting on? ''i can't make it do what you do'' a dig it is up there with the simplest games, because you know! But he did'nt have the mindset if you like, maybe he was just a bit slow, but not everyone can suss stuff watching a handful of imes.
I'd goe for the he was a bit slow option, i've seen old men women etc playing stuff when asked they clocked on through watching other players. its made me slightly more alert before i used to check who was about before starting on something now i'm checking all the time
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

yeh the wildman has been clued up without a doubt....he couldnt even play something as basic as a mega deal or a live the dream. theres footage of buddylove playing all the playables in front of them all....red mist, mega deal, dreams. unbelievable really.
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

the only games they wont be able to play are dials which are all but gone....perfects maybe , but they arent really hard. electros, aliens they will never be able to do. but the rest is easy really. if u watch
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

maverick69 wrote:yeh the wildman has been clued up without a doubt....he couldnt even play something as basic as a mega deal or a live the dream. theres footage of buddylove playing all the playables in front of them all....red mist, mega deal, dreams. unbelievable really.
Yep there's a few names that knew nothing not so long ago and then suddenly posting about taking 2 pots out of a live the dream, well played.
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

The games up kids
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

The wildman thing I can't comment on, I wasn't there so can't pass comment, as far as I'm aware thats the only time a method has been leaked on a meet, and I guess that was because LTD was so well known anyway.

Not many know other stuff, I think it's more people trying to blag there way to look like they're in the know when really they aren't. Plus as Scott mentioned, it takes a certain type of regular machine player to pick things up easily, It's not really about brains, it's about knowing how machines work, and what exactly your playing for.

We certainly as a site are not as loose lipped as some people seem to be thinking.
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

yeah ok fine. my point was its not rocket science playing machines though is it. ppl can pick up stuff if they can play machines. times ive had students watching me....they pick up on cash or bust...then u see them doing it lol
Scott

Post by Scott »

A little knowledge is a dangerous thing.
Cobwebs 👆