A fruit machine related thread

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

Idiots can kill of donds.
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

thecannonball89 wrote:Idiots can kill of donds.
they can indeed
silent g

Post by silent g »

i think everyone who plays machines in pubs knows that a dond is still phoning after cashpots by now.
i got a 60 year old in a spoons that plays for cashpots, only he tried to fuck e over by telling me he got a cashpot then didnt even board it, cost me £30 to phone lieing old bastard lol.
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

silent g wrote:i think everyone who plays machines in pubs knows that a dond is still phoning after cashpots by now.
i got a 60 year old in a spoons that plays for cashpots, only he tried to fuck e over by telling me he got a cashpot then didnt even board it, cost me £30 to phone lieing old bastard lol.
lol they can fuck them up if they take the cashpot...and another win like say 3 quid. can fuck the afterboard up
dude_se

Post by dude_se »

Been-Grant-Mitchell'd! wrote:What job do you do Dude?
work part time at a hotel along side my degree at uni. why do you ask?
Scott

Post by Scott »

thecannonball89 wrote:Must have got lucky, I played 1 after some bloke got a tenner box. cost me 60 for 1st fones.
I've had that happen several times.
Cobwebs 👆
BFK

Post by BFK »

maverick69 wrote:lol they can fuck them up if they take the cashpot...and another win like say 3 quid. can fuck the afterboard up
???
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

on a mega deal if someone takes a win after a cash pot.....it can kill the machine off. ive seen it a couple times.
BFK

Post by BFK »

Well if it's only a small win it shouldn't, but I can vouch for the fact that numerous megas I have play like utter tripe, surely there aren't to many players constantly checking these anymore? Unusual to find high pots, can be a pain getting them out and a pain to finish them off!!

I don't even bother with certain tec and chilvers(south east supplier) units any more. Phones just dying for no reason, miracle pot offers etc etc.

Your gonna get the odd fat raise, but overall I'd rather not bother.
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

i will still go in for these....i like to see the 50p and 1 pound on over 100 comibined or very high on one stake....i dont personally bother with the 25p stake. but some will
BFK

Post by BFK »

Don't get me wrong I'm not saying I never play them, it just seems that 75% of the time u do play one with half decent pots, unless ur very lucky(trayhop) you'll end up on one for a long stint!!

Then when you count ur profit of say £10-£30 you look back and say well fuck me I've had £80 in freebies, it was middle game ready from a score in and that's it!!???

And I'm not talking about playing all out for ALL pots every time either, I'm talking about just trying to get off with something to kill it!!

I always find on these they love leaving you with £70 and ur box before you've had it out, but never after!!
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

yeah they love giving u the 70 box b4 the offer and rarely after. if u cant switch it...u got recycle it. takes the piss. ive had em phoning off peanuts and lost a score on them or broke even. there not as good as ppl make out....on the whole its usually a 20-40 raise....u might get one in 20 that u get a 60-100 raise, but they are few and far between.its not just u BFK, i havnt got trays luck either.
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

You make it sound like the problem with these is in the gameplay! Whereas the real problem is finding any that have a cashpot higher than 35. If you have 70 box then try and deal at around £12? Rather than worry about plugging. Even if you have to deal at a higher amount then its all going back towards a higher cashpot.
Master of The Game

Post by Master of The Game »

I've heard lucky people are really ugly. Really lucky people are hideously ugly. I'm very unlucky.
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

yeah but if it leaves u with cashpot and 70 and no offer? i realise u can deal early if cash pot goes......i have played 100's if not 1000's of these.