R.I.P. Fruitchat

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Master of The Game

R.I.P. Fruitchat

Post by Master of The Game »

Anyone noticed that since this new look this place is DEAD? Apart from my furious rants, nothing new has been posted or said. It wouldn't surprise me if that's how it stays.

I'd love to edit this shitty anti-Fruit Chat posting Ahmed. I will now post a few things if you are dissssssssssssssssssss LET's play ADDERS AND LADDERS do do do dooo doooo dooby doooby doooo atified with the level of postings. One reason it has been quiet is that we tried the temporary 24 ban with all members to check that it worked. It does.
My only gripe is that now when I mess around with someone's posting, it says I messed around with someone's posting. I suppose audit trails are all well and good. Damn.

On a serious note, are ANY of the changes to date that serious enough to warrant a member not posting when they otherwise would post on the old board? I doubt it. If it is quiet, it's for other reasons.
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

everyones out ripping off the £500's with the new method.

Although it says below that this was last edited by JG, it wasn't. It is a horrible cruel lie conjured up by this evil new board.
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

wow. i just had a quick flick around the site...

way to go with the insults.

Dick.
eastangliapro

Post by eastangliapro »

this new lay out is rather poor tbh.....nothing more re-assuring than that barcrest melon that lets you know there has been a post since your last visit......this look does look alot more 'taccy' too....sorry admin just voicing my opinion
Jack bauer
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Am sure the melons will be back, these things take time. The previous board was good, but moving with the times is what it is all about...

...plus I can get on it at work again... lol!!
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

i loved that old board. might move over to jackpotty...its easier to use
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

sorry about the tirade of abuse i gave the mods, i think it was removed. i was drunk JG, but that thomas the wank engine bit was genius
Master of The Game

Honestly, what the hell is going on on this board now? Might as well call it a Fruit Machine Message Bored instead. Even I can't liven up this crap. Everyone's left, Mike... looks like Fruitchat is ruined.
Master of The Game

Why would I want it closed down? I hope you're joking! I'd like it to look like it did previously and getting rid of Tray would be a big help but no, no plans or schemes to force closure of the site.

I'm innocent! Sir!
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

Its different, but tbh, i think ive been using this site longest? im sure after a few weeks the settings will get tweaked, similar posts to these popped up last time the site was relocated too..
eastangliapro

Post by eastangliapro »

nice cherries.....i love melons though.........BRING THE MELONS BACK
Jack bauer
Master of The Game

Stop it, Kesh! You'll get McStreak asking for lemons!