how much do you pay your driver?

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
eurovision1984

Re: ££

Post by eurovision1984 »

deleted
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

ive never had a driver, ive gone around with much lesser players and they have driven me. usually made them wait in the car when i played bits
eurovision1984

Post by eurovision1984 »

deleted
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

hows ray? he still at it
darren

Post by darren »

For £200 a day youd be better off drink driving with no license, tax, MOT or insurance
ob

Post by ob »

Lol youd certainly have to be making MASSIVE dough per day to merit this kind of money...

Easy to sit on here and claim anything, from experience most players are prone to grose exaggeration, but who knows eh, or cares really aint ur money eh!
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

The 'how much you make' a day/week isnt the point here. I'm glad if other people are making more money or whatever, it doesn't bother me.

It's just with all this money people spend on drivers could be put towards taking lessons yourself/learning how to drive. If you are spending on average £200 a day on your driver just work out how much you've lost out over the years.

A fucking shit load. It just baffles me why people would do that... Also if things ever ended you'll need a motor. You can't go your whole life not driving. It's not the fucking 1930s lol

Matter of opinion I guess, :-P
BFK

Post by BFK »

It is and I most certainly agree with yours.
shush41ce

Post by shush41ce »

eurovision1984 wrote:
&quot wrote:£8.50 an hour plus petrol I pay. No food. No lunchbreak. No watching. No talking. Goes up to £10ph when times are good. ;-)

(Pay is only £8ph if driver wishes to breath. £3 is deducted off wage for everytime driver farts. £2 for every wrong turn. All responsibility for accidents, tickets and clamps are down to driver. Terms and conditions apply.)

;-)[/quote

when i ate, my driver ate & it was not macdonalds or kfc,
we used to eat in a top class japanese restaurant,
or a good chinese restaurant.
some days i would not get home until 3am.
i would work until 00:30am & then there would be a 2 hour drive home.
on some days i worked 15 hours with my driver & i paid him £225 & once i worked 16 hours & i paid him £240 :P
I whip my drivers and enforce a formal work ethic into place. This structure can make meeting targets much easier!
Master of The Game

Post by Master of The Game »

IF I had a driver it would be a female one who I could stop and have 'quickies' with. That would be her payment.
quizard

Post by quizard »

I certainly think paying a driver £100+ a day for simply running around pubs playing fruits is rediculous. And it should not be confused with people involved in criminal activity which is obviously very different.

Maybe you could start a sticky thread where would be drivers could offer their services. Include the following info:

Location, make/model/age of vehicle, availability (days/hours), remunaration required, smoking allowed in car yes/no?

It would be interesting to see just how cheap people will do it.
discostu

Post by discostu »

I used to pay my driver £50 ph (£100ph on weekends) and we only ate at Buckingham Palace. Even if we werent in London we would get to the palace for a £20,000 per person buffet without fail every day.(the lobster was just delightful).
discostu

Post by discostu »

I am not redlinesman lol

I am DS from arcadia ;)

Founder of the warburtons toastie loaf appreciation society.

P.s u smell like the 3 of clubs, JG.
eastangliapro

Post by eastangliapro »

my eyes hurt
Jack bauer
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

I'll drive for a ton a day plus squirt and me dinner!!
The Duke of betchington Betchrider