Old empties: REVOLUTION/BATTLE AXE/ULTIMO

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Master of The Game

Old empties: REVOLUTION/BATTLE AXE/ULTIMO

Post by Master of The Game »

And who was doing these? Ultimo was a bit of a bastard because 3 with features was only a +1. Took discipline to get it in the mode and you had to know the nudge setups. A truly intelligent empty.

1st program of Revolution had step gambles. free win was the empty but I never found any on that program except in the Coral bookies in Staines.
eastangliapro

Post by eastangliapro »

wasn't playing when these were in pubs,had a battleaxe in a local arcade for a long time,studied it very well,anyone every played the dodgy 1s?they always start 2 up when they are dead and kill you on steps,lastime i went to blackpool coral island had that chip
Jack bauer
Master of The Game

Post by Master of The Game »

I discovered the pause when the chipped ones were dead and Golden Dragons came out. Ultimo never had the dead mode but it got chipped to become like Fireball, did you know that program could gamble features like a Fireball for a nice Locohold win?

Great games. Took me 16 hours to take £250 from 1 in Heston Services once though, 1st program on £25. It was the only 1 of the 3 which was an empty on £25.
TINYMcFINEY

Post by TINYMcFINEY »

Ah yes had a good Battle Axe in arcade that you could empty. I saw 1 in arcade in norwich. Seemed a bit tight.
TINYMcFINEY

Post by TINYMcFINEY »

What do you mean a Battle Axe can always start 2 up and kill you on step s Mr eastanliapro?
eastangliapro

Post by eastangliapro »

they have a revo and battleaxe up there on 15jp,when a normal chip is starting 2 up its super rare to die on a step
Jack bauer
TINYMcFINEY

Post by TINYMcFINEY »

Oh they are 15s are they. You can tell the chip if you take Hide And Seek some wise man once told me. not chip does zeros.
eastangliapro

Post by eastangliapro »

correct
Jack bauer
eastangliapro

Post by eastangliapro »

same with dosh i believe
Jack bauer
TINYMcFINEY

Post by TINYMcFINEY »

you ever played a revoulton that gambles on steps?
eastangliapro

Post by eastangliapro »

no.
Jack bauer
fruity777

Re: Old empties: REVOLUTION/BATTLE AXE/ULTIMO

Post by fruity777 »

Master of The Game wrote:And who was doing these? Ultimo was a bit of a bastard because 3 with features was only a +1. Took discipline to get it in the mode and you had to know the nudge setups. A truly intelligent empty.

1st program of Revolution had step gambles. free win was the empty but I never found any on that program except in the Coral bookies in Staines.
It felt like torture playing those Ultimos, really did test our patience.

Was the free win the red sevens on p1 rev, never did one?
TINYMcFINEY

Post by TINYMcFINEY »

Walton Kino Arcade had a p1 revo years ago.
Scott

Post by Scott »

Spent all day on a £15 BA, back in the days when pubs used to shut, had to go back at night, nice when it all came together.
Cobwebs 👆
Been-Grant-Mitchell'd!

Post by Been-Grant-Mitchell'd! »

Those Ultimo's just weren't for me.
I saw I guy in Toddington? services doing the one there one evening, and asked him how he was getting along. "Yeah, not bad. It's taking the piss a bit though". I go to the other arcade for the regular stuff and a while later, as I was leaving,I thought I'd say a farewell. But before I get within sight I hear a "Aaaaww! For fucks sake!" and a heavy shaking of the Ultimo.
I left him to it.

Battleaxe & Revo's were fine though.