landlords playing machines

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
nick_the_gunn

landlords playing machines

Post by nick_the_gunn »

is this illegal?
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

What law do you think it's breaking ?

Pisses me off but they aren't actually doing anything wrong. It's upto the locals to realise what he's doing and stop playing the thing, then he'll just be playing against himself.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
quizard

Re: landlords playing machines

Post by quizard »

nick_the_gunn wrote:is this illegal?
No but it should be. Anyone who works in the pub should not be allowed to play the machines.
Give Us A Break 30th Anniversary
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

I don't think its illegal but 9 out of 10 its a good thing coz they put there wages in. Not you gambo. But iv walked in to pubs for the barman to run behind the bar. That can't be allowed? I'm mates with a chef in spoons he's not aloud to play but he still does he's a filler! Then we will bump into him and he tells us what all pots are on.

This doesn't bother me at all its the fact when you get barred and you no they play the machine when its dead so then your barred within couple of visits. Sheer jealousy but every one has had the same opportunity to take note of things on machines to see when it seems to be happy etc not rocket science. Little bit off a rant ..
deano8177

Post by deano8177 »

I often see landlord/ladys playing machines, it don't bother my one bit. But if regulars keep seeing him/her jump on it after somebody has done there crust it must surely fuck them off.

I like hammering it after they finished, gives them the hump. And normaly leads to a ban.
eastangliapro

Post by eastangliapro »

its those bloody chefs that are the problem
Jack bauer
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

Haha chefs indeed, there's quite a few that like a punt

Anyone met the nice chef in the noahs arc next to paighton zoo?
Or the even nicer chef in the magic roundabout on the skirts of Andover?
eastangliapro

Post by eastangliapro »

think i know the pub u mean in andover,the whole of that bloody town are interested in machines,the smith n jones or whatever it is is rather fire
Jack bauer
Been-Grant-Mitchell'd!

Post by Been-Grant-Mitchell'd! »

Not many towns more on top than Andover. I know two players who got nicked there for losing £15 in a red.

A few fresh prawns stuffed away in various places in the pub always works a treat after they've barred you.
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

other than the magic roundabout never had any problems in andover, few places near it is a differant matter tho!
stuart4010

Post by stuart4010 »

The guy who worked at Pontins in Blackpool in the restaurant could stop a skill or two.
Scott

Post by Scott »

Landlords/staff are usually serial fillers i find, but knowing they have an interest in the machine means your days are usually numbered.
Cobwebs 👆
TINYMcFINEY

Post by TINYMcFINEY »

I know a town thats more on top than any of yours. Mr Glendale will back me up on this! Rude and angry landlady. Mad regulars who demand you to laeave the fruit so you can show them and win money for them. Police called in 2 pubs. And yes Mr eastangliapro the chefs are the worst. Had to wait long time for them and then when you win they think you are doing something wrong. Just coz they can not work out how to play!
eastangliapro

Post by eastangliapro »

you mean diss tiny,as ive said before had the old bill round my house months after abusing the bankers bonus in there 2 days in a row,you've just reminded me to give them my weekly prank call
Jack bauer
TINYMcFINEY

Post by TINYMcFINEY »

Ah yes Mr eastanglianpro You just reminded me that I reminded myself earlier to give diss my weekly prank call!