Who would you meet?

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
TINYMcFINEY

Who would you meet?

Post by TINYMcFINEY »

Theres a lot of people on this website. Out of all the people who you do not know on here, who would you most like to meet and why? It might be coz you liek theyre posts or something.
silent g

Post by silent g »

even tho ive met them already, i enjoyed seeing tray and grant at a meet.
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Would meet up with titch as go to newcastle a few times but still never met the lad! Seems sensible, but hell, its fruitchat! Probably called titch because hes taxing everyone and hes a giant! :D
I am Glendale, much better than you!
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

id meet up with any of you.. ive probably said stuff in the past thats out of order, but id meet up for a laugh.. i hardly play the fruits anymore, but it'd be quite fun to see who's who.
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

Glendale wrote:Would meet up with titch as go to newcastle a few times but still never met the lad! Seems sensible, but hell, its fruitchat! Probably called titch because hes taxing everyone and hes a giant! :D
Not long darren I'm down for earls court arnt I so plenty of time for a beer. I wuouldnt quite say I go by my nickname anymore even tho it still sticks.

I would like to meet most of the regular posters. Grant mitchell seems to be very wise like grandad wise (this is not an insult) might be your avatar. Seem very mature and switched on.

JG seems nuts(again not a insult) would deffo make the day go buy if done a few machines with him.

Master of the game if we were halfs would have to keep him off the donkeys haha.

Trayhop (mr discipline) been in the game a while would like to see if he sticks to what he calls himself.

Redlinesman I would be his security guard when he is doing latest methods emptys and I won't watch at all.... See if he's top dog like he thinks he is.

Sir rat dunno were he's gone lately but was a good poster.

Spyder think you will be a sound bloke and some off your posts in the past have been top class like you say you don't mean any harm by them though.

Stewie s.. Remember that kid with dodgy baby in avatar love to meat him what a head blag he was.

Silent g seems like top lad and very high up... As in tall. seems a bit nuts at times but seen videos on youtube off jackpotty he's up for a laugh.

Bfk seems like a top lad good poster same to say for deano.

Black mongu if I ever need a lawyer I'd be pming this guy he seems to no his shit. So when I'm up at court for taxing people you can get me off.

A dunno why am still typing and there is plenty more people but not even sure why a wrote about the above so there's no chance of a write up of every1. But I have said many of time respect to people doing well out of fruits and you oldies I look up to coz I think its mint. Piece out.
TINYMcFINEY

Post by TINYMcFINEY »

I think I would like to meet Mr Maverick!
Been-Grant-Mitchell'd!

Post by Been-Grant-Mitchell'd! »

I'd gladly meet anyone for a pint/coffee.

I'm in Birmingham at the moment and will be heading back on Sunday before sodding off again back up here. I've met Tray twice (he's sound), G once (again sound) and a few others who were again all good. Most members on here turn out to be totally different when you meet them.
I remember meeting MOG in Membury services, and again in South Mimms services some years ago and was cool.
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Probably a few of us have "met" without realising it! First time i met sir ratholer was when he was turning over my hi lo silver in bury! Bloody thing was roaring as well! :D He picked the right day!
I am Glendale, much better than you!
Been-Grant-Mitchell'd!

Anyway, I'm not a grandad. I'm only 22 . . . .
Master of The Game

Post by Master of The Game »

I will be at the thingy show but keeping away from fruits. There are reasons for this, to do with my trick.

I can meet you all for drinks/meals whatever outside but I won't be touching any fruits.

I'm on a mission, I can't give too much away.

I'm shit at skills anyway, McStreak can back me up on that.
Scott

Post by Scott »

Really BGM? You strike me as much older for some reason, you form a vision of people online sometimes, and its no where near.
Cobwebs 👆
TINYMcFINEY

Post by TINYMcFINEY »

But why cant you play the fruits that have nothing to do woth your trick?
Been-Grant-Mitchell'd!

Well ok then, I'm a little older.
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

Been-Grant-Mitchell'd! wrote:Anyway, I'm not a grandad. I'm only 22 . . . .
Would of thought you were double that no offence. You seem very mature but then I might just be immature.
Master of The Game

Post by Master of The Game »

Good question Tiny. Too good for me to even attempt to answer. :o ops: