The ridiculous truth...

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Master of The Game

The ridiculous truth...

Post by Master of The Game »

Dear fellow Fruitchat people (friends, acquaintances, enemies),

I would like to voice my humble and honest opinion on the happenings of this month in which I returned to Fruitchat, in true Rafael Benitez style I will now outline the FACTS:

1. I only intended to return into the Bookmakers section.
2. I spoke only once throughout the John32 vs MoG (MoG the clear winner) debacle with Jason and that was AFTER we were both banned.
3. I did not in any way plan my return or in any way encourage Bitter Bollocks (Jason) to return.
4. I have not set out to attack anyone and have only retaliated (quite beautifully I think)
5. I am fed up of the silly arguments now and wish to call a truce. As I am clearly the winner anyway, it is only out of being noble that I do this - perhaps Deano means Noble when he types Nob as he is unsure of whether it is correct to spell it Noble or Nobel.
6. I used to like all the moderators except 1, that has now risen to 2.
7. I have cleverly worked out who several of these 'masters of disguise' are and it makes me laugh how cowardly they are.
8. I am a very, very nice person. Anyone who is nice to me will see this, people who annoy me will see my bad side - everyone has one. Put simply, if you're good to me, I'll be very good to you, if you're nasty to me, I'll either ignore you or be just as nasty.
9. I do not fancy myself, I certainly don't kiss myself in the mirror. I only seek fair treament.
10. I admit when I am in the wrong, when I am mistaken, etc. But that isn't very often the case.

It is very funny to me that people predicted the return of John32 as soon as I returned. I really didn't think it would happen but it has. All I can promise you all from my side is that this place will not be turned into a warzone between the 2 of us like last time. As of now, I declare that I am no longer at war with anyone, not even Kesh or Deano. Therefore, if anyone sees them write anything negative towards me after the posting time shown, you know who the culprit is.

Finally, I wrote a PM to Jason today urging him to stop this silly behaviour and he ignored it and continued. If he continues I will post the PM I sent him just to show you all who the bad guy is in this case. In all honesty, I think this is all very childish and that no one should have to read all this crap (although no one forced any of you to do so).

Happy new year Fruitchatters. I hope it brings good fortune, good info and good health to you all. I vote that we should all forgive each other for any sour grapes/misunderstandings/all-out-rudeness and just learn to get along.

:D
Been-Grant-Mitchell'd!

Post by Been-Grant-Mitchell'd! »

I would really like to comment on this but I much prefer to say what I have say face to face.

I've met Ahmed a couple of times and I think he's ok. Wasn't rude in the slightest.

I do like to get on with people, and like to give everyone a second bite at the cherry, but some people like to eat the whole bloody punnet.

I worked out a couple of things on fruits last year and thinking I had an understanding with another London based player, liaised with him on my findings. A few days later he rings me saying there's nothing worthwhile going on with them as he's covered every angle. He lied.
From my findings, he had two excellent methods, and told at least two of his contacts, leaving me in the cold. As a result, I put a cross through his name.

I did him a few massive favours, not just regarding fruits and that's the thanks I get.

It's my own fault as I was warned about him, but chose to find out for myself.

Then I get a phone call from him asking if I'm on anything new!

Your bridge has burned down mate and WON'T be rebuilt.
Master of The Game

Well said! :lol:
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

you come back on here and post 350 posts in less than a month.. you provoke most peoples responses... why bother complaining?
Master of The Game

Happy new year to you too Spyder, forgot to include you in my 'forgiven' list, sorry.

If you read carefully and without bias, you will see that all my attacks were, in fact, retaliations to un-called for attacks by insecure/friendless.

That said, I have wiped the slate clean now and hope you and they will do the same.
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

What the fuck has happened to this site?
Childish unfunny name tag

Post by Childish unfunny name tag »

There are many problems that can occur when a good quality contact has made BGM. The main one being is that at some point a conflict of interest has to occur. When you have more than one good contact (as many feel they do), at some point one of them will pass you something good under the proviso it will not go any further. The situation then occurs that in order to keep the other contacts happy you feel compelled to tell them, thus stitching up the original contact. The alternative being you don't pass the information and risk upsetting the other contacts when they find out you have kept information from them. It's a fine line to tread, and it can be hard sometimes to make the call. I understand you have been playing for a while BGM and probably have some experience of this scenario, how do you approach these situations?
Master of The Game

Same thing that your name suggests happened to your mouth?

Not provoking you of course, just don't know what to suggest? What do you mean???

We're trying to make it as interesting as we can mate! Its a bit rich of you to come along making no contributions then moaning about what's happened! Make something happen!!! Post something, start a new thread!

Be constructive!
Been-Grant-Mitchell'd!

toothless11 wrote:What the fuck has happened to this site?
It has become interesting!

I do think we should have another category where members can sort out their differences without the threat of barrings.

Perhaps we could call it "The Yard"!
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

Or I could just watch you write the same old shit about a new trick and about a ladbrokes account. Bla blah bla.

In an earlier post you was commenting about 'knowing people'. In which you know shit.

I'm just saying, I was a regular poster. Some people disliked me, some people liked me. However you look it mate, it gets boring reading the same shit.

That's all I was saying mr argumentative.
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Is the demerez arms still here?
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

Been-Grant-Mitchell'd! wrote:
toothless11 wrote:What the fuck has happened to this site?
It has become interesting!

I do think we should have another category where members can sort out their differences without the threat of barrings.

Perhaps we could call it "The Yard"!
Maybe it has to some people's eyes mate. Maybe it's a matter of opinion bud. :-)
Been-Grant-Mitchell'd!

FAO Childish Unfunny Name Tag:

Yeah I understand what you're saying to an extent, but (without bigheadedness) I could've offered him a lot more in that field, but he ruined it without thinking it through. As for not passing info, him mate let out the superhold method by taking another friend down to Wales and asking a local where any of the units were. They made him stand outside and cut him in. By not telling him, he then asked anyone he could think of in order to get the trick himself. I even agreed not to play any in his or his friends areas, and gave him the profits from a couple when I knew he wouldn't do it himself. Would you do that?

I do feel hard done by and will sort it out myself.

Personally C.U.N.T (not my doing!), I think you are very close to him.
Anyway, he knows I'm pissed off, but should think about my motives the last time he rang me quaking when someone else mentioned my displeasure.
Childish unfunny name tag

Post by Childish unfunny name tag »

BGM, I've re-read my post and realise it seems I was asking about your specific situation (quite understandably). It was more a general question I was asking and was unfair to direct it at you. I believe you have been playing for some time and was after a genuine solution. If people aren't familiar with this situation it is easy to just say screw them, and then deny it when it comes out - but this does not last long. It is a situation that I have found quite difficult to address on occasions and do not personally believe there is a right answer. Perhaps some following posts will enlighten me. I'm just curious as to how others deal with this. On reflection, it is probably a silly question to ask for as if people have encountered the situation themselves and post here, then they are probably not going to admit to stitching either party up. It really is the elephant in the room.
Master of The Game

How's the Jag running? Does it not guzzle too much fuel and scare you parking it in pub car parks, C.U.N.T. ?