My New Trick

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

I think people are just getting bored of reading the same old shit. In no means I'm pointing the finger... I don't even log on as much coz its boring as fuck.

It's either someone boasting, or ruining stuff for other people. Or people thinking their dicks bigger than someone else's.

Half the people probably couldn't give 2 fucks...... Have a laugh, have some banter. It's all shits and giggles near Xmas!
Master of The Game

Post by Master of The Game »

And your point is?

Do YOU actually have something to say??

CLEARLY NOT!

Therefore you've defeated your own argument and have simply come on to bitch!
harry2

Post by harry2 »

Roulette free since December 2011.
Master of The Game

JG why don't you come along tomorrow and row that Pots of Gold with me?
Master of The Game

You MAY get extorted... but not in any place with scantily clad women, those are for good days.

My future depends on this trick...
silent g

Post by silent g »

achmed your a turd mate, stop going on like your better than the rest and make more money and that you cancelled the night out because you pulled a fit XXXXX girl when really you cancelled it coz no1 wants to go anywhere with you!
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
now_then

Post by now_then »

Hate to say this MOTG but you have been spotted! You may have thought that group of girls was covering you rather well but there was more about it all than meets your eye!
Master of The Game

silent g wrote:achmed your a turd mate, stop going on like your better than the rest and make more money and that you cancelled the night out because you pulled a fit white girl when really you cancelled it coz no1 wants to go anywhere with you!
I would like to bring this to the attention of certain mods who clearly are not doing their jobs. Clearly, this was and is a personal attack, totally unprovoked.

I made loads today, although it should have been better, went a bit nuts with a couple of bets in the bookies during my 'break'.

Still banked £500 in the old Ladbrokes account though. All pure profit.
stuart4010

Post by stuart4010 »

Firstly, a disclaimer: I'm not sniping/degrading/smart arsing/acting the James Blunt towards you in any way, i'm just curious...

Quick question - why bank the profits in an online account? If it's to prove the funds are in your possession then just take a snap of the cash and post it here, or put it in the bank? I'd have thought near constant posting of cash into a bookies account is just as likely to press the money laundering buttons as doing it in a bank?
TINYMcFINEY

Post by TINYMcFINEY »

You are very clever Mr Master Of The Game but maybe not clever enough!
Master of The Game

Let's just say I know what I'm doing. I'm not just banking the money, I use it, abuse it, etc.

:wink:
TINYMcFINEY

Post by TINYMcFINEY »

I bet you do what I do. You do not bank money but instead buy as much food as you can and put all that money into your stomach!
Master of The Game

Was true until today, on a diet now!

Was eating far too much, scoffed all my profits and that was the real reason I wasn't posting my money banking/laundering with Ladbrokes...
TINYMcFINEY

Post by TINYMcFINEY »

At least it goes to a good cause!
Master of The Game

It will do, and it won't be Ladbrokes. 8)