Topic 4200: The current state of events

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
Master of The Game

Topic 4200: The current state of events

Post by Master of The Game »

Yes, well...it seems to be quite boring on here so I thought we'd spread the boredom a little more... across a 4200th topic.

How is everyone? I'm OK, a bit cheesed off about being lucky but not that little bit luckier so I'd actually win some life changing cash but that's life I guess.

I don't think machines are so great anymore, hardly play the things...

Anyone else have anything to say? Will we still be bothering with all this in a couple of years? Will there be a 'great revival'?

Or are we all DOOMED?????? :shock:
Scott

Post by Scott »

Dooooooooooooooooooooooooomed
Cobwebs 👆
eastangliapro

Post by eastangliapro »

once gamestec pull there finger out there arse and start fixing their live the dream's and deserts times will get hard for alot of players
Jack bauer
silent g

Post by silent g »

eastangliapro wrote:once gamestec pull there finger out there arse and start fixing their live the dream's and deserts times will get hard for alot of players
your right mate,
i havent bonded with liv's as much as others so im not gonna be bothered but i know many who depended on liv's as theyre everywhere and good prof.
its gonna be hard for alot of wannabe's now and hopefully alot give up the game for a bit.
i know of a few that are giving up now that liv's are fecked on all companys.
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
deano8177

Post by deano8177 »

I was asked Friday by a bloke from games tec to leave a LTD in central London as he needed to up date the software. So it won't be long. Totaly agree with there being to many live the dream heads.
skinner

Post by skinner »

Next year's gonna be massive,as Ernie Els once said,its time to get the wheelbarrow out and start making some money!
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

Scott wrote:Dooooooooooooooooooooooooomed
Fudge, Packer?
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

I think its as good as ever. But I'm not full time but making more money now than what I ever have. Apologies if that's coming across as a boast...

I have never been in to dreams, I'd say they are by far the most common.. People play them all day, not for me. Other things out there.
redlinesman

Post by redlinesman »

Never been into dreams?????

I know they've been getting done by most in the last few months but before that they were massive earners. A few people have been on them since January and were playing them to a good standard from the off. Throw in the emptier on top of that and they have possibly been the most profitable game ever for quite a few people.

I'd probably say I've made 60/70k off the machine, and I've hardly touched them since August. A fair amount was off the emptier, but still plenty off the method/s.
Mr McStreak

Post by Mr McStreak »

Nice boast.
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

I got it early to be honest no more than 40 for phones all the time then noticing getting gradually worse then when some one has beet you round the day before then 200 for phones down a fortune. Me personally I prefer stuff that you can read not just going flat out and hoping for the best.

Bear in mind I only get out once maybe twice a week so when it comes to timing which is important I Havant got advantage.
Master of The Game

Perry, stop moaning about people boasting and do something boast-worthy yourself! Clearly there HAS been money to be made out there but you're too lazy to do it! And there's me thinking 'its all over, nothing to play!'

Dearrrrr
The Dark Horse

Post by The Dark Horse »

Redlinesman is right, LTD has been one of the most profitable games ever.

Don't know who all these clueys are who are supposedly gonna be finished by the chip like everyone keeps sayin. Any clown who only plays these would have been finished months ago. If anything it just means they might move on to some of the stuff real players are on.

If you really want to banish the rats on the outskirts of this game and stop them hearing stuff the best thing that could happen would probably be this site shutting down. :roll:
Master of The Game

This site isn't the problem, its secretive twerps like you! If you're gonna say something, say it, don't pussyfoot around giving silly clues then hide behind your 'dark' name! Its people like you who make people curious, ask questions, hang around a place to watch people and even buy binoculars! Otherwise you can simply shut up! If you want the site closed down, 1st step is to stop posting on it yourself and then talk, not keep posting saying close it down! You don't see MPs lobbying to get their party disbanded, do you? You don't get journalists writing to close their newspaper/magazine down!

RESIGN!

And I thought you talked sense!
tommya

Post by tommya »

People go on about lives being easy to play perfects r even easier and what about bank job s and clones just press the start button well hard not. All games have been piss since 70 s come out to be fair electros the only ones with a bit of skill involved.