Topic 4200: The current state of events

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
The Dark Horse

Post by The Dark Horse »

Look I have nothing personal against you Ahmad, that was a long time ago, but as you saw then I get wound up very easily and can turn nasty quickly.

You are right that we don't really know each other well enough to judge and most of the stuff I've heard has come from the sources you mention.

But we have bumped into each other quite a few times over the years and you always seemed calm, quiet, mostly concerned about your gambling. Thats how I judge your personality from my own experience.

Not as the nutter you come across as on this site.

I agree the people mentioned can be two faced, like all players are. I'm not gonna expose the personal things I've been told by them about you. I'm not that much of a cunt and I don't know if they are true.

I have posted on this site 30 times in 9 months. Little about fruits, mostly trying to enlighten and educate other players with less life experience than myself, however condescending my posts may be I'm just trying to tell people how it is. You posted much more than that in a week, mainly rants and waffle. I'm not trying to dig you out, but I thought were aiming the previous post at me personally and you know me well enough to know I wouldn't take you talking to me like an idiot face to face.

You are right it is only certain people who hint stuff on the site not everyone. But if these people can't be regulated than surely the site needs to go? This site has some great views on non fruit related topics and player lifestyle topics, but the some of the direct fruit chat is harmful. For every genuine full time proffessional on here there are 100 idiots getting told info. Why do you think 99% of real players boycott this site? Most stuff is easy enough for any good player to work out these days,so networking is no longer required really. So unfortunatly that means this site isn't good for much.

The boasting on here wouldn't be a problem if some people on here weren't doing it,then asking people for info after. To be honest people who boast about making good money on here just don't realise that everyone is also making good money nowadays. It doesn't mean shit, some clowns are even loaded since £70 fruits came out. People should boast when they have bought a home or started a business with their money. At the least bought a decent car. Not when they've blown it on roulette and sniff straight after.

It's not just about how much you make in this game,it's what you do with your money.
Master of The Game

Post by Master of The Game »

Glad we took this to PM level, Dark one. Nice to know we bascially share the same views on everything.

That'll shut a few of these plonkers up.
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

get a room! :D