Topic 4200: The current state of events

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

titchno1 wrote:I got it early to be honest no more than 40 for phones all the time then noticing getting gradually worse then when some one has beet you round the day before then 200 for phones down a fortune. Me personally I prefer stuff that you can read not just going flat out and hoping for the best.

Bear in mind I only get out once maybe twice a week so when it comes to timing which is important I Havant got advantage.
So you got it early and never put more than 40 in for phones but never really liked them?!?!?!
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

lives r pointless, perfects r fine, mists r fine, lot of chavvy scrotums only know lives and bank jobs, have fun
Unbelievable Jeff
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

GaryChandler wrote:
titchno1 wrote:I got it early to be honest no more than 40 for phones all the time then noticing getting gradually worse then when some one has beet you round the day before then 200 for phones down a fortune. Me personally I prefer stuff that you can read not just going flat out and hoping for the best.

Bear in mind I only get out once maybe twice a week so when it comes to timing which is important I Havant got advantage.
So you got it early and never put more than 40 in for phones but never really liked them?!?!?!
yeah like i say it was early this year i was 18 slightly immature with playing, didn't take it seriously and not many units. in the last year i have moved on a lot more i have noticed that just by my cash diary more disciplined and interested when playing and trying different things.

one thing i don't do is lie if you don't believe fare enough i don't care what you think.
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

I think when you say you got it early you mean just the basic rip early, which everyone knew they were rippable straight away because everyone posting on jackpotty about it, yes thats right people earlier on in this year there were posts on there that you could rip live the dreams, just luckily they were playing them poorly and thought they were chipped because werent kicking themself out etc.
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

I wasn't on potty then. I got the 2 stakes early a can't remember exactly how early or I would say. Like I say ones I were playing I noticed got done more and more often. Now they are in every other pub and get done even more. You say basic rip or whatever but It doesn't matter what I got it was good while it lasted and would of been better if kept on the low. Now they are not worth the time of day. Especially when you no for a fact local players thrive off them and are 60 percent off wages they said that when I seen them on monday.

They can play them all day long Ill mop everything else up that they iva don't no how to play or leaving because they are doing there '20 live the dreams a day keeps the credit crunch away'.
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

i know they were getting done from the off, i bumped into a guy i knew from years ago. and he was playing it on a pound stake.....and i was like these machines are shit wot u doing. anyway i carried on talking to him as i hadnt seen him since fucking 25 days. and he ended up telling me how to do it there and then. i had shown him stuff in the past,,,,so was only fair and we live in different counties. he lives derbyshire i live yorkshire
The Dark Horse

Post by The Dark Horse »

Trust you to be the only cunt that replies Ahmad.

I don't post any hints on this site. Ever. Find one of these posts if you say they exist.

Yes I want this site shut down along with the other 99% of real players. It only has negative effects on my money and positive effects for all the rats who read it, keeping them just about in the game.

The concept of this site is a nice idea,but the reality is it's just a place for clowns to read up on scraps and isn't really good for anything except boasting and arguments. Everyone real on here knows this deep down.

I don't know why I would rally round this site as if someone on here was my political leader? Other players would be more like the opposition really. I don't look up to anyone on this site or any players I've ever met IRL either.

You are very loud and aggressive on fruitchat Ahmad. Nothing like your timid personality in real life. Do you enjoy having an internet alter ego to release all that pent up stress/rage? Is that why you post so much?

Not sure why you love this site so much,the mods don't even want you on it!

Probably because you have been out the game for a long time now and are hoping someone will let something off to you if you keep msging people fishing as you have been doing recently I'm told.

And Ahmad you clearly know who this is,my posts make it obvious to anyone who knows me. How many players live in London and drive a 535d??? I'm not hiding behind my screen name and we both know the last person I would ever hide from is you. I don't want to have to expose or embarrass you on a public forum as I know you are alright in real life, so don't try and wind me up alright!
johncluedo

Post by johncluedo »

The Dark Horse wrote:Trust you to be the only cunt that replies Ahmad.

I don't post any hints on this site. Ever. Find one of these posts if you say they exist.

Yes I want this site shut down along with the other 99% of real players. It only has negative effects on my money and positive effects for all the rats who read it, keeping them just about in the game.

The concept of this site is a nice idea,but the reality is it's just a place for clowns to read up on scraps and isn't really good for anything except boasting and arguments. Everyone real on here knows this deep down.

I don't know why I would rally round this site as if someone on here was my political leader? Other players would be more like the opposition really. I don't look up to anyone on this site or any players I've ever met IRL either.

Totally Agree With This Post!!
ob

Post by ob »

The Current State of Events:

Lets see, everyone knows all the bfm methods really, and those that don't are obviously complete muppets anyhow, as the way information goes these days, anyone who knows ANYONE will know standard stuff...

Plenty of these bfm's about, with plenty of people doing em, the hotter the pub the more likely they wont be done as people are barred/dont like the pubs.

It's a free for all really, and those that put the longer hours and do religious checking will do better and I say that as someone who DOESN'T do that! (Oh as an aside these boasting posts about I've made X today or I've made X on a game, actually make you look a twat, let me tell those people that :P )Don't kid yourself its any skill base, sure there might be bits of KNOWLEDGE certain people know and certain people don't but on the main part its all common knowledge.

At the moment the moneys there in droves but what happens when all these bfm playable games have dissapeared/chipped/relegated to the shit holes u get barred from after 1/2 hits; I suppose newer games, which hopefully methods for will become less well known eh :)
Master of The Game

Post by Master of The Game »

Mr Darkhorse, you've been listening to the same people who said I was trying to kill you a few years back again. Didn't have a clue it was you and I think you obviously don't know me at all if you think I'm different on here to real life. For someone who's spent about 30 minutes with me in your entire life, you seem to think you know more than you possibly could! There's nothing wrong with this site, its the people who are on its responsibility to keep whatever they spill to themselves.

You seem to think there are non-real people on here?

You don't know me, you only 'know' what you're told by that pair of idiots you speak to who also think they know me.

I don't know you, I don't criticise you, because I don't know you and don't judge you from all the shit I hear - you should do the same. As for embarrassing or exposing me on here? How???? Go ahead please, if you really feel there is something worth exposing!

You want the shut site down, in reality its a place for clowns...yet you post on it - 32 times... I'M winding YOU up? You're not making a lot of sense. I'd say all of this if I ever saw you, last time I did was in Watford as far as I remember - over a year ago. Don't judge people by what you hear, don't treat people based on what you've heard about them, that's my point. You're smart enough to know who the 2 idiots are and that they're actually identical twins in terms of personality - ie. bitch away behind their backs but smile into each others' faces. Don't be like them, they're pathetic.
Mr McStreak

Post by Mr McStreak »

[quote="ob"]The Current State of Events:

Lets see, everyone knows all the bfm methods really, and those that don't are obviously complete muppets anyhow, as the way information goes these days, anyone who knows ANYONE will know standard stuff...

Plenty of these bfm's about, with plenty of people doing em, the hotter the pub the more likely they wont be done as people are barred/dont like the pubs.

It's a free for all really, and those that put the longer hours and do religious checking will do better and I say that as someone who DOESN'T do that! (Oh as an aside these boasting posts about I've made X today or I've made X on a game, actually make you look a twat, let me tell those people that :P )Don't kid yourself its any skill base, sure there might be bits of KNOWLEDGE certain people know and certain people don't but on the main part its all common knowledge.

At the moment the moneys there in droves but what happens when all these bfm playable games have dissapeared/chipped/relegated to the shit holes u get barred from after 1/2 hits]

This is all very true.

The state of play at the moment has elevated players who make up for what they lack in terms of intelligence through sheer hard work. It doesn't require a surfeit of knowledge to make decent money at present, because the volume of profitable machines is so great, law of averages dictates that you play enough of those games and you will emerge a winner. Simple.

The people who boast about exactly how much they are making are clearly not used to making such sums, or they wouldn't feel the need to brag about it. It makes them look like rats. It is something decent players grew out of years ago.

Also posts where a player mocks someone they see playing something poorly. Normal people would simply acknowledge that the player is a bit behind the times, move on to the next hit and leave it at that. Not some people, they'll come on here and jeer at them.

Why?

Most probably because its the first time they've been in the situation where they've known more, and normally its them embarrassing themself on a certain machine, while a player of higher calibre looks on, laughing inside, but keeping his views to himself.

Never a man to mince my words, the people I am referring to are Silent g and Maverick. Both capable players in the current climate, but feel the need to make it known how great they think they are.

I'm not trying to start an argument here, just constructive criticism.
Master of The Game

The Silent one really does have the most blatantly unsuitable name on the site, only real rival to that accolade is me! I'm master of fuck all at the moment.

But at least I admit it!
eurovision1984

Post by eurovision1984 »

deleted
Master of The Game

Thank you.
tommya

Post by tommya »

Mr McStreak wrote:
ob wrote:The Current State of Events:

At the moment the moneys there in droves but what happens when all these bfm playable games have dissapeared/chipped/relegated to the shit holes u get barred from after 1/2 hits]

This is all very true.

The state of play at the moment has elevated players who make up for what they lack in terms of intelligence through sheer hard work. It doesn't require a surfeit of knowledge to make decent money at present, because the volume of profitable machines is so great, law of averages dictates that you play enough of those games and you will emerge a winner. Simple.

The people who boast about exactly how much they are making are clearly not used to making such sums, or they wouldn't feel the need to brag about it. It makes them look like rats. It is something decent players grew out of years ago.

Also posts where a player mocks someone they see playing something poorly. Normal people would simply acknowledge that the player is a bit behind the times, move on to the next hit and leave it at that. Not some people, they'll come on here and jeer at them.

Why?

Most probably because its the first time they've been in the situation where they've known more, and normally its them embarrassing themself on a certain machine, while a player of higher calibre looks on, laughing inside, but keeping his views to himself.

Never a man to mince my words, the people I am referring to are Silent g and Maverick. Both capable players in the current climate, but feel the need to make it known how great they think they are.

I'm not trying to start an argument here, just constructive criticism.
So true it's all about areas not how good u r