chip

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

I'd have took the hint after the 3rd never mind 7/8 times. I take it, it phoned cheaply then ?
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
xhopz

Post by xhopz »

does it hit question mark when you come out on a 2 with an extra life??
Cf

Post by Cf »

With all this chipping against the hi/lo stuff you do have to wonder why bother having it on the machine in the first place.
eastangliapro

Post by eastangliapro »

i've heard some comments in my time........
Jack bauer
Scott

Post by Scott »

lol
Cobwebs 👆
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

Been-Grant-Mitchell'd! wrote:Personally I hope the chip does come out in force. Might reduce player numbers a bit.
+1 at the highest level
justice For The 96
eastangliapro

Post by eastangliapro »

too many idiot's about at the minute the re-chip would fuck alot of people up.......GAMESTEC GET YOUR ARSES IN GEAR
Jack bauer
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

With all this chipping against the hi/lo stuff you do have to wonder why bother having it on the machine in the first place.

he is from leeds to be fair...the only city with 0 players
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

the city where u see megas where ppl havnt taken the afterplay out and just taken the cp lol
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

maverick69 wrote:the city where u see megas where ppl havnt taken the afterplay out and just taken the cp lol
or walk into a spoons to find the ltd 120 off, the desert island 100 off, and the perfect absoloutely flying (cough luton cough)
Unbelievable Jeff
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

the official reason there giving for the update is to fix the false Representation of its go all the way feature

presume there on about the fake ladder im

also theyve issued a couple new updates for hof's fuck knows why theyd bother this late but they have
Slotter

Post by Slotter »

Whats the HOF update do?
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

Fuck knows one says std update the other game data update
Cf

Post by Cf »

maverick69 wrote:

he is from leeds to be fair...the only city with 0 players
My comment was more to do with how heavy handed they've been with the protection. You can be early on the board nowhere near a block but if you dare get 2 his or los (particularly annoying when you get hilo to go) it's straight to a hazard for you.

With the current rip that's not so bad as there's other ways to mess with it. But let's assume they 100% fix it then they've turned it into a pointless thing as you'll never get 3xhilo and you'll just die trying.

A better less blatant fix is surely to simply never roll 1/2/3/10/11/12 in the middle and never kick out below 3 or above 10. Protect the message. And outside don't go straight to hazard just don't roll 1/2/11/12. But if you're not at a block then disregard this and actually let the gamble come in. That way you have the feature doing something without a ridiculously obvious protection.
tommya

Post by tommya »

They always ruin games look at amazings they could have just made the skill feature cost more but instead made it slip.