iv met your type before!

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
titchno1

iv met your type before!

Post by titchno1 »

Found a smash the good old cash last night. Not seen one in months, anyway I love them reminds me of when I thought this game was it its peek since iv been playing. By 2 pints bar ladys attitude is terrible stand at the bar for a bit. 14 in for a 1 to spin in for bonus, cancel flashes. Number runner it is for £25 with a no lose and extra life on an 11.. OMG! New there was going to be fire. Any way flat 70 while I'm collecting lady runs over and plugs just as I get my last 5 out. She was making snidey comment couldn't really here it though due to music and to much beer. Gunna try and get back in once iv had my hair cut. Cos its been about 6 weeks lol. Just reminded me off the good old days.
deano8177

Post by deano8177 »

You found it lastnight.... And it's also been 6 weeks.
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

So quick to judge arnt you deano. If you read it again I'm sure I say I'm gunna try again when iv had my hair cut cos its been about 6 weeks. So I'm hoping they won't notice me. That all cleared up for you matey?
richy657

Post by richy657 »

in all fairness to deano your post does state you found it lastnite
deano8177

Post by deano8177 »

titchno1 wrote:So quick to judge arnt you deano. If you read it again I'm sure I say I'm gunna try again when iv had my hair cut cos its been about 6 weeks. So I'm hoping they won't notice me. That all cleared up for you matey?
The way you put it is, as if it's been 6weeks, but it's not been 6 weeks.
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

No wonder its always dead on here :shock:
gmckee03

Post by gmckee03 »

Yea them he says it's been six weeks dice he's had his haircut is it so hard to understand lOl
Slotter

Post by Slotter »

Cant remember the last time i played one of these! usto be huge games
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

Slotter wrote:Cant remember the last time i played one of these! usto be huge games
Same that's why I thought I would post about it and to get it first board. Pleasure to play really.
mouse75

Post by mouse75 »

titchno1 wrote:
Slotter wrote:Cant remember the last time i played one of these! usto be huge games
Same that's why I thought I would post about it and to get it first board. Pleasure to play really.
I've still got one.... in a bit of a dive though.
Scott

Post by Scott »

What a bitch, fire is at an all time high, they can't get their tiny minds around the fact that someone could possibly know what they're doing, and automatically think you on the rob :roll:

Shame you did'nt get a next credit out of it, that WOULD have gave her something to moan about!!
Cobwebs 👆
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

Scott wrote:What a bitch, fire is at an all time high, they can't get their tiny minds around the fact that someone could possibly know what they're doing, and automatically think you on the rob :roll:

Shame you did'nt get a next credit out of it, that WOULD have gave her something to moan about!!
I know next credit or 105 would of been nice. But it was a one of them moments when you cringe and think oh no this is gunna turn nasty.

If they can't hak people winning why have it?
Scott

Post by Scott »

You can almost find yourself wanting something to not go too well/big.
Cobwebs 👆
oldskool

Post by oldskool »

went to a pub in catford - the goose about 18 months ago.
went in there early on saturday and spotted a stc and a empirestrikes back. got a top out the esb after £2 went on the stc and got 105 off £5.
i was 170 up after about 10 minutes.
because of how busy it was i went there every 2-3 days for about a month.
it was one of the most popular pubs for players in south london.
occasionally i'd go in, buy a drink and notice that someone playing the machines was a player and count 4 or 5 other players pop in, spot that it was being done and walk out while i finished my drink.
i still can' figure out why it they were sos ready the first time i found them
Scott

Post by Scott »

Lucky timing i guess, it only takes a couple of suits to start pumping away.
Cobwebs 👆