lucky or good spells u have had lately!

General fruit machine related chat, if it doesn't fit another category discuss it here..
titchno1

lucky or good spells u have had lately!

Post by titchno1 »

This is a few weeks ago we were out early stopped at around 6 ltd on way to this village all 32156 short. Any way we get to village early megas dead in spoons its only 11, the next pubs don't open till 12.

In to the Amusements ltd also miles short, millionaires row 60 short (not that I play these). Snakes and ladders 35 quider, rtyed for a board was down the back, span in a win let us gamble on to the 35 pound on a 10 we gambled and it lost any way we have it out or try even. Its now 12 and my mate says have a walk along to dead mans. I walk along get my drink and its numbering just like every week until it has now been changed :( . Any way I ring him 'hello mate ya gunna have to be quick I only have about 30 coins on me' hang up then I get on the board, 1st board I get TH. I was like nice 1. I new I had time to spare because my mate was still losing his giro.

Anyway I though ahhh I havnt had a check in here for months I walk in and barman greets me I look around and its just me and him. I get a pint and its another dead mans. I talk to him about the footy ask him to turn it on.

Its numbers and he goes out for a tab, 1st board got number runner. Collected it out and was on my way. I get bk to my mate and he was happy that I'd pulled us back out the shit.

Cross the road into another amusent's 1st board on crazy chair leaves me 70 and 4 no deal for the 70.

When it all goes right its amazing but diffrent story when It goes wrong.

So got 3 jackpots within £20 quid! But 100 down are summit on that shitty snakes
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

Oh just 2 ad I got my 1st natural gatw to do a 210 on a perfect deal! :D !
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

this is true, if you dont believe it i dont care...

i went in an arcade about 3 weeks ago, i wanted to see what the £2/£500 were.. I had a bit of time to waste and fancied a GAMBLE not a thrashing on the £70's, to be honest, with limited time, £2 and go £500 jp are quite appealing!

so i put a £20 in, in the first couple of spins i win NOTHING this continues for 9 spins, (£18 ) on the last spin, i won £2.. i thought fuck-it, and pressed collect, stood there with £2 in my hand, and £100ish in my wallet, i knew that if i got "involved" i'd lost the lot in less than 15 minutes.

my thought process was put the £2 in and walk, lost £20 in 90 seconds and still had 28.5 minutes to waste, might as well walk around the o2 shop and have a look at the new iphone.

so i pressed the Start button, and it spins in £300..

excellent, way in profit, pressed collect and it spat out all of it apart from £5, called the woman over and she went to get the keys..

so i put a few coins in the next machine, £1 a go poker game £500jp,
got a win instantly, "looks like we could have a house here" few "find the lady" gambles and i get to the 50/50 guess for the £30 in poker tourney thing

slow bets and concentrating as i fucked this up once, i get up to about £45 and realise that its done a straight on all three hands after the turn, and its letting me bet at 4.8/1 on one of the hands.. all in... nice £230ish win there and collected.. (minimum bet on the next round was £50 WTF??)

left that arcade, changed up £400 in coins to notes, and decided i was feeling lucky and fancied some roulette, next door was laddies

£20 in, 1 bet of £10 on about 8/9 numbers dotted around and it comes in £1.50 for £54.. round it down by putting £14 on 17 and surrounding.. comes in with a total of £5.50ish for pretty much £200 win there too.. (actually it was a bit more as i was trying to round it to the nearest tenner, but it wouldnt fkin lose.. hit a number with £1 on it then 80p and then lost on the last spin.

i couldnt believe how much "luck" i had just had within about 30 minutes..

i walked into the bank at 3 minutes before closing and put £800 in my account.. and still managed to get to where i was meeting my mate before the time i should have been there..

i cant imagine how much was lost before and after me on this day..

(please take this as a disclaimer that i was gambling to pass a bit of time and wasnt attempting to make a profit with my stake, nor am i intending to continue this type of activity regularly)
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

Spot on, iv never had anything like that. But I don't play 500s or roulette. Good decision t put it in bank.

Post by 999329753 »

Today, 40 in roulette, 90 out. Had 5 coins on me, slipped them in whilst I waited for my 90 quid. Action bank. Got safes for 30 spins, 80 quid. Switched to Rocky. Got coins cheap for 50 then wells on rainbow riches for 15 on 2nd press. Collected and left. Nice when it happens.
barneybear

Post by barneybear »

In 3 days beginning of the month

20 in RR for Gold 500
50 in RR for 235 spin
20 in Locomotion (CORAL ISLAND!!) for 165

Spunked the lot on fuck all and more bad gambling
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

Had a board on a crazy chair for a pound GATW 140...then tried a nother board to see if it would open up it was a dead board but cob winstepper so 3 quid in 184 out...this shit never happnes to me. im not buddy love. its usually 70 into a due machine for 80 out..lol have to work hard for my money
Scott

Post by Scott »

£2 in for a £48 winstepper on a Deal Gold, get in there my son!!!!!!! 8)
Cobwebs 👆
deano8177

Post by deano8177 »

Tryed a perfect deal, first bored COB for 5 red strikes(£40), pressed collect nothing come out. I go to the bar tell the manager he comes over I press collect again to show him it's not paying out, by then it Os me £15. he then sticks his fingers up the shoot and wiggles is fingers and shit loads of coins drop out after he finished he said there ya mate, I stuck them straight I'm pocket and there was £140 there. Don't ask how they all got stuck there cos I ain't got a clue. Anybody else know why there could be so many coins stuck.
tommya

Post by tommya »

deano8177 wrote:Tryed a perfect deal, first bored COB for 5 red strikes(£40), pressed collect nothing come out. I go to the bar tell the manager he comes over I press collect again to show him it's not paying out, by then it Os me £15. he then sticks his fingers up the shoot and wiggles is fingers and shit loads of coins drop out after he finished he said there ya mate, I stuck them straight I'm pocket and there was £140 there. Don't ask how they all got stuck there cos I ain't got a clue. Anybody else know why there could be so many coins stuck.
Toilet roll maybe people like blocking them in services
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

Had a DOAD recently with a Pack of monster munch shoved up, only got an extra £2 though
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
Scott

Post by Scott »

I remember shaking an Invincible a few years back, and about £30 fell out, Martin had it happen too on some other Red, i'll always have a shake or poke if the money don't come out, the same as i would always turn a machine off and on to try and get an IOU, some staff just want to turn it off and call the engineer, when all thats needed is a quick switch, i stood for it once a while back, and when i went to collect the IOU a few days later i was told there was'nt any money in the bank, got told by a regular the second we left a young thieving scumbag had turned it on and collected my bank, never again!
Cobwebs 👆
Northern Monkey

Post by Northern Monkey »

deano8177 wrote:Tryed a perfect deal, first bored COB for 5 red strikes(£40), pressed collect nothing come out. I go to the bar tell the manager he comes over I press collect again to show him it's not paying out, by then it Os me £15. he then sticks his fingers up the shoot and wiggles is fingers and shit loads of coins drop out after he finished he said there ya mate, I stuck them straight I'm pocket and there was £140 there. Don't ask how they all got stuck there cos I ain't got a clue. Anybody else know why there could be so many coins stuck.
Had similar in the 'spoons at Bank about a year ago. Could tell by the sound that something was up and on putting hand up found a sock or something up there - pulled it all down and there was well over a ton which went in the pocket. Felt bad about it for about 5 mins then remembered that the last time I had a short pay in there went back for the £40+ and the engineer had left twenty in an envelope with the manager who just turned round and said "not my problem mate"
deano8177

Post by deano8177 »

It's was probaly ment to be turnt off, it was in Liverpool street spoons. I didn't see him pull anything out he just had a little wiggle with his fingers. I was shocked to see him walk off and say there ya go mate. Surely he knew there was more than £15 there, he's ment to be the manager too.
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

Scott wrote: the same as i would always turn a machine off and on to try and get an IOU, some staff just want to turn it off and call the engineer, when all thats needed is a quick switch, i stood for it once a while back, and when i went to collect the IOU a few days later i was told there was'nt any money in the bank, got told by a regular the second we left a young thieving scumbag had turned it on and collected my bank, never again!
I always do a switch off and on for an IOU
I had it on a TIOLI ages ago got down to £65 and IOU
I call the member of staff over and he just says 'ok leave your details' etc

I said can you just switch it on and off see if that works
He says NO
Ok i said and bent down and switched it off and on myself, and sure enough was able to collect the money

I dont get them over now till i've tried the off/on first